Special: New Year with (Y/n)

"Hurry up everyone!" Nishinoya shouted from the hill as he waves his arms about. I gave a tiring look at him before following the others. "Well well well, if it isn't the Crow boys" turning around, stood Kuro-senpai and his team. They were all wearing traditional attire just like us.

"Meow~" Kuroo purred against my bare chest after he jumped into my arms. "Kuroo! I missed you!" I laughed, giving him all my love and attention.

Everyone: Man, he's so soft hearted....cute

"It's good to see you guys again" Daichi smiled as he reached his hand out towards Kuro. "Same here" he smirked, as they both shook hands. However, it was clear that they both still despise eachother even though we aren't in court. "Yo" a familiar voice spoke. Standing  beside me was none other than Tenko and Aozora. "Yo" I replied back before giving a fist bump with Tenko. Aozora just looked at me before nodding his head. I stared at him for a while before nodding my head back in response.

"Sugoi!" Hinata yelled in amazement as he stared at Tenko. "I just realized that you threes are the same height as (Y/n)! What do you guys even eat?! Not to mention such strong muscles you all have!" He exclaimed staring at our bare chests. "Urusai Hinata boke!" Kageyama scolded, landing a hot punch to his head. Tenko gave a nervous laughter and looked at me. "Oh, this is Hinata and Kageyama. They're not only my teammates but my classmates and friends as well" I introduced "It's nice to meet you!" They both bowed. Tenko laughed wholeheartedly "It's nice to finally meet (Y/n)'s friends and teammates. My name is Tenko and am these two's childhood friend" he smiled, pointing at Aozora and I.

"Guys! Enough with the introduction! The fireworks are about to start!" Tanaka irked in annoyance. As we all have finally reached the top of the hill, Nishinoya somehow changed his clothes into a different costume. "U-um....Nishinoya?" Sugawara stammered as we backed away in fear at our short libero.

"WHAT TOOK YOU EXTRAS A FREAKING LONG TIME TO END UP HERE HUH?!?!?!?!?" Nishinoya roared showing his teeth. The next thing we know, sparks started to flare up in his hands. "Is that a gauntlet?" Tsuki raised his eyebrow. "Why is he wearing it on  both of his arms?" Tenko asked giving a questioning look. "SHUT UP!!!" he flared up again.

BOOM! BANG!

Looking up, colorful sparks slowly began to light up the night. We all stopped what we were doing and smiled in awe at the skies.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!" The entire city shouted as we too joined along "Happy New Year!!!!" we shouted from the top of our lungs. "It's been a while since we've done this" Aozora spoke as Tenko too joined. "How about we get along now aye?" He grinned as I smiled "Yeah!" After the fireworks, we head back down and started to play games till dawn breaks.

Author: Belated New Year Everyone! 2021