#11 Fault at hand

Your pov:

I threw the ice-cream packet in the bin before seating back on the bench and staring at the scenery before me.

*flashback*

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'M ASKING YOU (Y/N)! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

*end of flashback*

"Shit" I cursed under my breath before messing my hair in frustration. "It seems.... he doesn't know...."

Aozora's pov:

"OI! THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Kuroo-senpai scolded, holding my collar and bringing me down at his level. I tsked in response before shrugging him off and turning around, giving my back to them all. "I'm going home" I merely replied as I walked out the door.

He...HE....WHY DID HE LEAVE ME BACK THAN?

With a sour look, people next to me hurriedly scurried away in fear. "(Y/n)....because of you I-"

*BUZZZZZ*

*BUUUUZZZ-*

"Who the fuck is this?!"I roared through the phone. "A good day to you as well Aozora-kun" I remained silent before sighing "Sorry Ten-san (Tenko)" "Had a bad day?" he asked. I gave a low grumble "Saw (Y/n) today, he......he was playing volleyball" I muttered. Tenko gave a small chuckle before clearing his throat. "Yeah, forgot to tell you that I saw him yesterday afternoon? Something like that"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME?!" I shouted again. This time, the people around me dispersed where parents dragged their children away and teenagers with their pale face ran down the streets. Tenko hissed "You already know the reason why I didn't bother to tell you; it's your temper. You are-" "I AM PERFECTLY CALM" I cut him off. Tenko sighed again as I pictured him with his annoyed look and him face palming at my attitude.

The wind gave a wicked howl as the trees swayed and whispered amongst themselves. The sun was shining so bright that it could blind me someday. I looked up at the clear blue sky as a familiar feeling started to flow in me. At the end, I told Ten-san what had happened in the court between (Y/n) and I. Him, of course being the oldest between us, told me to go and apologize to (Y/n).

"No fucking way am I gonna apologize to him" I replied harshly "Aozora"

Shit, he's using his dominant voice

"It was your fault in the first place for cussing out in such a rude manner, especially in front of (Y/n)'s senpais and yours. Are you even embarrassed about that? What would they think about (Y/n) now? I don't care how long it'll take for you to find him, but it has to be today for you to apologize to him face to face. I'm gonna check up on him later to find out if you actually apologized or not" with that he hung up, leaving me hanging.

I placed my phone in the pocket and gritted my teeth. As much as I hated (Y/n) for what he has done in the past, a part of me is kinda relief that I was able to see him, but I didn't receive his usual smiling face. Instead, I got a look of guilt and pain as soon as our eyes met.

___________________________________

Author: Yooo, a BIG HELLO to you readers! I just wanna say my greetings and thanks for supporting my story (even though it isn't good like some ;^;) I JUST WANNA TAKE THIS TIME TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL! My deep apologies for writing only a short chapter for a couple of days or months. I have a national exams that's very important to me, but nevertheless, it'll be holiday soon which means....MORE STORY TIME! (I think =) anyways, love you all again, stay safe and GO HAIKYUU!