#3 Volleyball Club

Your pov

"U-um....how did I end up here again?" I bluntly asked myself as I stood in the middle of the school's gym.

Flashback

"WAH! I found you!" The short boy whom I bumped into yesterday shouted as he pointed up at me "Shrimpy?"

"I'm not shrimpy! My name is Hinata Shoyo!!" he shouted, giving me a gremlin look "H-hai.....gomen" I sweat dropped "Um..."

"Hm?" I looked down at him "Have you joined a club?" he asked. I placed my hand under my chin "Nope...why-" "GOOD!" he smiled before grabbing my hand and dashing off to who-knows-where.

End of Flashback

Everything was a blur, I couldn't even remember what had happened afterwards besides me throwing up after that dashing run

"I see you must be (Y/n) right?" a silver haired guy asked, approaching towards me "Yes" I nodded "I'm Sugawara Kōshi, third year" he introduced himself "Nice to meet you senpai" I replied as we shook hands. "So your name is (Y/n)?!" shrimpy gleamed brightly "Shrimpy you better explain why I'm-"

"Good job Hinata on finding another free player!" I stood there dumbfounded "Eh?.... HUUUUUUUUUH?!?!!!!" I roared "Hm? Has Hinata asked you and explained why we need an extra player in the club (Y/n)-chan?" Sugawara senpai asked a bit confused.

"He-!" then I started to explain everything what had happened

Everyone: Ah.... I see, no wonder he had a confused look on his face as soon as he entered here

"Hinata you boke! You didn't explain to him why we need another extra player?! Not to mention, you just had to force him to be here?!" blueberry- ah I mean, his teammate shouted over poor shrimpy. "That idiot...." The one with glasses folded his arms as his lenses glinted "That's Hinata for you" the boy with freckles added.

I looked at Sugawara senpai as he gave me an apologetic look "We're so sorry for causing you trouble (Y/n)-kun!" him with two other players bowed "W-wait a minute! Um...I mean it's fine I guess" I reassured them. They finally stood up and looked at eachother confusingly "Does it mean that you'll be joining the club?" The tall guy, who looks a bit older judging by his appearance, asked. "Well it can't be help, I'm already here aren't I?" I laughed sheepishly.

Hinata then jumped in front of me "Do you play volleyball?! Have you heard of the Little Giant?! What schoo- OI HEY!" I sweat dropped as he was grabbed by the collar and thrown across the court "HINATA BOKE! SHUT UP FOR ONCE!"

C-crap he's scary for some reason...wait...HOLD UP! IS THAT....of course it is him.....
Tobio Kageyama...also known as the King of the Court

Tobio then looked at me and nodded his head. My body tensed up a bit as I nodded back at him in response.

Sugawara, Asahi & Daichi: Wow, it's as if Kageyama is apologizing Hinata's attitude to (Y/n) how touching

"Okay gather around everyone" a man whom assumed is the coach, clapped his hands. Everyone gathered around as I stood beside him "I know it's a short late notice but today we have a new member of the club, please introduce yourself"

"Hai, my name is (Y/n) Raidō, first year student in Class 4" I smiled "Welcome to Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Club!" everyone replied in sync before bowing. I was taken by surprise and rubbed the back of my head "T-thank you for having me" I chuckled.

The coach looked at me and smiled "Okay! Since (Y/n) was forcefully taken without any proper explanation-" coach spoke as some death glared at Hinata, especially Kageyama, "-he will be excused during the practice match between Nekoma High"

Nekoma High?

"If that's okay with you (Y/n)?"

"Y-yeah that's fine" I nodded in agreement "But, have you ever tried playing volleyball? Or know some of its basics?" coach asked, everyone then looked at me. My eyebrows furrowed a bit "Erm...well....before...." I replied honestly.

"Before?" coach repeated my words "Um..yeah when I was in Year 5-7" I continued "Though I left volleyball and joined the Soccer and Martial Art Club for two years in Scotland"

"Woah! So you studied aboard?" coach smiled, folding his arms "Yeah haha" I nodded "Sugoi!" some whispered to eachother. "But....he sure has a muscular built, strong arms and legs....not to mention...HIS HEIGHT!"

I-I heard that( ̄へ ̄)

"Glad to have you part of the team (Y/n)" coach smirked before patting my shoulder. Just then, a beautiful woman came forward holding a black jacket. I took hold of the jacket as I saw our school's name printed at the back "WELCOME (Y/n)!" they all shouted again after I wore the jacket. I close eyed smiled at them

"Arigato"