#18 Arcade

Your pov:

Laying on my bed, I scrolled through Instagram to see if there's anything new from my friends. Just then, a notification popped up from my screen.

tinyorangehaired.giant: Hey (Y/n)! Are you awake?

I chuckled at the familiar username.

(your username): Hey shortie, why are you up at this time of hour?

I replied

tinyorangehaired.giant: I should be asking you the same question! 😡😤

(your username): Haha sorry 😅 can't sleep

tinyorangehaired.giant: Oh....try eating chocolate! It helps! Well for me that is ^^

(your username): Thanks Hinata :)

"Although eating sweets is probably the reason why am awake" I sweat dropped, remembering I had finished 5 boxes of KitKat Natsu-nii had brought for me. Groaning, I switched my phone off and stared at the ceiling. "I wonder what will happen in the next chapter of Boku no Hero Academia?" recalling the recent Chapter 319 scenarios. "All hell will break loose maybe" I sighed.

Chase jumped on the bed and did a small twirl to make himself comfy before laying down. "Goodnight Chase....." I mumbled as my eyes slowly closed and my mind drifted off to dreamland.

[ Morning - 10:00am ]

"Um......I understand why Tenko-san had called out for me but....the hell you doing here? Don't you have a volleyball practice or something?" I bluntly asked Aozora who flinched at his name being called out. "U-urusai you idiot! I just so happened to bump into Tenko and besides,  I was planning on ditching the practice match!"

Tenko: More like he found out that I will be taking (Y/n) to the arcade and immediately asked if he could tag along

"Oh?" I sighed. Ao tched in response before resting his hands behind the back of his head. We ended up walking to a new arcade that was recently opened a month ago. "Aw this sure brings back a lot of memories" Tenko grinned brightly as Ao and I smiled. "Yeah"

"Man if those two blockheads were here they would beat our ass in any virtual games" Ao scoffed as I deadpanned. "For once I agree with you" "Now now, we shouldn't be so down this early in the morning. Let's go in and have some fun shall we?"

Walking inside, I couldn't help but stared at awe at the collection of video games and the entire setup "YO WHAT THE HELL?! THEY HAVE THIS 3D VIRTUAL REALITY MACHINE?!" Ao bellowed in amazement. "T-t-this is......THE LASTEST PLAY STATION DEVICE?!" Tenko gasped. I swear I thought I saw his soul left his body for a second.

"Hello! And welcome to the X-lez-X Arcade!" greeted a voice from behind, though....it sounded as if there were two voices. Turning around, our jaws dropped even more, including the two people who greeted us.

"TIAN?! KAIRO?!"

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the delay, have been busy lately 🤧 please enjoy this chapter 👻