#19 Busted

Your POV:

"So......." Ao spoke trying to break the silence. We were seated on a round table, staring at our drinks as if we are standing before the judge waiting for the final judgment. "Tian, Kairo, thought you guys went to Switzerland?" asked Tenko.

Tian rubbed the back of his neck "Yeah, stayed there with mum till dad decided to have us back to Japan" the twins are half Swedish and half Japanese. Kairo shook his head in disappointment "I forgot to water my plants before we left"

We all sweatdropped. "That's right. (Y/n), when did you come back from Scotland?" the twins asked in unison. I sometimes forgot how they keep on doing this duo sync out of nowhere. Really does send shivers down my spine. "I- ah, two months ago" I replied. "Tenko-san already told us when he arrived" said Kairo "A month before us" added Tian.

Ao on the other hand was busy scrolling on his phone knowing he's the only outcast because he stayed back in Japan; even though he had an offer to go to USA.

Ding!

I pulled out my phone and saw a message from Sugawara-senpai. "Your teammates?" Tenko asked "I-" "WAIT HOLD UP- YOU'RE PLAYING SPORTS?!" bellowed the twins. Both Ao and I gave a terrified look because they took us off gaurd with their loud voice "Y-yeah" I stammered.

"WHAT SPORT?!" they shouted again. "Urusai! Do you knuckleheads know that we're in public?!" this time it was Ao who was shouting. We were receiving some funny glances from the people around us. Tenko facepalmed like a father who had given up on controlling his children. Tian pushed Ao aside which then ended up with them pulling each other's hair and faces. "So?" asked Kairo. "Which one?" he repeated.

I sighed and gave a nervous look "Volleyball- but I'm not taking part! Just a bystander" Tian stopped and looked at me "Huh?"

WHACK!

"Ahahahahaha! Why'd you look away? Serves you right!" laughed Ao who slammed the menu on Tian's head. The orange haired boy looked up, his eyes glistening and glowing bright red. "Oh shit" Kairo and I cussed as all hell broke loose. Tenko was no where to be found; he left a few minutes earlier completely giving up on us. Traitor!

At the end, we were kicked out and the twins lost their job for not controlling the customers and getting involved in a fight. "This is all your fault blueprint!" shouted Tian
"Blueprint?! What does that make you?!Twinkle-toes?!" Ao roared back. "Can't believe that bastard ditched us" said Kairo. "Yeah...." I agreed as an image of Tenko in chibi form is visualized walking away from the arcade.

"Anyways, you're back in volleyball?" asked Kairo. The other two were bickering behind us like a married couple. I nodded my head in response. "Then that makes the both of us" I looked at him "Wait what?" he walked before me and turned around "We are the Invisible Twins of Shiratorizawa Academy"

-------------------------------

I was in deep thought about Kairo's words. They're both back into playing volleyball?
"(Y/n) watch out!" someone shouted. The ball was coming at me in full speed and my body acted almost in an instinct. I got into a digging position and recieved the ball back to the court. Trust me, that shocked everyone.
"Eh?"

I just did not-!

"SUGOIIIIII!!! (Y/N) THAT WAS A NICE RECIEVE!" shouted Hinata who was jumping up and down. "T-thanks"

No! This wasn't suppose to-

"(Y/n)-sama, you received the ball well and send it back to the owner! I'm moved!" added Kageyama "Ahahaha...wait that wasn't-" I sweatdropped "How about a practice with us junior!" asked Nishinoya.

SENPAI! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!