#13 Meeting with my Family (Part 1)

Your pov:

Ah.....it's over for me...

(2 hours after I have arrived back home and left my phone on the table in silent mode)

*Missed calls:
       (10) Idiot big brother #3
       (5) Show off big brother #2
       (2) Little mermaid eel #4
       (2) Little mermaid eel #5
      (7) Married big brother #1
      (1) Father  (with 1 message)*

So that *ding* sound back than was actually a message from father not a notification....I'm so screwed. I could see myself in the afterlife already....

I took a deep breath in as I unlocked my phone and checked my dad's message.

[Son, I know it has been a while since we last saw eachother. So your mother and I, INCLUDING YOUR BROTHERS, are planning to come over by tomorrow morning! ☺🤗 see you than! Tata!]

"........"

"Eh?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"....NANI?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!"

I frantically looked around and quickly organized my clothes and stuffs. As I was about to grab my last dirty clothes, that was lying on the floor, I accidentally stepped on one of Chase's chew toys.

"What the-"

FLUNG! BAM!

Chase who was sitting on the couch, placed his head on his paws and stared at me. My dirty clothes are now all over the place. I threw my sweat shirt, that was on my head, on the floor and glared at Chase. I swear I thought I saw him gave a devilishly snicker at me.

Why you- CRAP! I have to fix everything or else...I will have to endure Her Commander's never ending lecture *dinosaur mum appears*

Standing up, I rubbed my now sore back but then something struck me. I again opened my phone and looked at dad's message.

"No way......" I turned pale, skin white as snow.

"How" what I just saw really send shivers down my spine.

"SINCE WHEN DID DAD STARTED SENDING  EMOJIS AND SAYING TATA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!"

(The next day in school)

"Wow (Y/n)-kun, you don't look so well" Hinata pointed out as my gloomy expression quickly spread throughout the classroom; sending everyone to the back of the room. "Was it because of that idiotic Nekoma member?" Kageyama asked.

I yawned and waved my hand around "No no no, it's just that my family will be arriving today soon"

So much for saying in the morning dad

"Really?!" Hinata jumped happily in front of me. I blinked and ruffled his hair "Yeah, you can drop by and say hi to them if you want" I chuckled. Kageyama who was standing at the side clenched his hand into a fist and straightened his posture. "I TOO WANT TO MEET (Y/N)'S FAMILY!" he shouted.

I sweat dropped as Hinata stuck his tongue out. "Of course, you can come as well Kageyama" I replied. The next thing I know, Hinata and Kageyam started to throw punches.

Ah, it's too early for this......

[In the afternoon]

"Ummm....can I ask why.....it has come to this?" I asked. Surprisingly, the entire Karasuno Volleyball Team decided to join and meet my family except for the two coaches. "Cause we wanna meet our precious little junior's family!" Tanaka-senpai smiled followed by Nishinoya-senpai.

I have a bad feeling about this. "Don't worry (Y/n), we promise we won't cause any trouble. We'll just say our hellos and leave" Daichi senpai close eyed smiled. I could tell that you all are very eager to see my family. Scary.......

As we were about to take a turn, my dog Chase jumped on top of me causing me to fall back. "Wha-?! Chase?! How'd you get here?" I laughed as he continuously licked my face.

"Wow, so much for picking us up at the airport kiddo"

...ah shit....

Standing in front of us was none other than my big brother, Natsu.

"Yo" he waved followed with his signature smirk. I think some ladies behind us fainted because there was a lot of squeals. I stood up and dusted myself. "It's been a while Natsu-nii" I softly smiled.

"Wow (Y/n)! Did you grow an inch taller?! Man the twins are so gonna flip out" he laughed as I sweat dropped. "Sure" I turned around and smiled "Everyone meet my big brother Natsu-"

"The ACE basketball player from team Red Hawks, Natsu Raidō ?!" Daichi shouted. We all looked at him amazed at his outburst. "I-I mean ahem!" He cleared his throat to hide his embarrassment.

Natsu laughed and smiled, "That's me and it's nice to meet little brother's friends" everyone's eyes sparkled in amazement as I died in the corner.

"You lot haven't seen his devil side"

-----------------------------------------------------------