#17 Surprise

Author: *slurps drink* Um....so....*clears throat* this is embarrassing hehe, but I will be continuing to write this story ^^ you all can scold me, I deserve it, I can take the pain TwT

-----------------------------------------------

Your pov:

After dinner, everyone bid their goodbyes and went to their respective houses. I was curious where Natsu-nii had gone to before closing the door because it was already late. Sighing, I head upstairs to the bathroom and took a nice relaxing shower. My shoulders were stiff and my back was sore. Just moving around for more than 9 hours is such a pain. The doctors even told me to not push myself so hard or else I might worsen the aches. "Mum and dad are probably coming up with theories why a group of volleyball players came into our house" I said before sinking deeper into the tub where only my eyes are above water.

I then washed and rinsed myself before hopping out the tub. After drying myself, I wrapped the towel around my waist. Just as I was about to leave, I glanced at my reflection that was displayed on the mirror. Countless small scratches were over my body, but a deep cut big enough as if something had chewed it out, can be visibly seen by a naked eye. I gritted my teeth for I felt disgusted at my appearance. Indeed I've constantly told myself that this scar represents my survival of the crash but the pain that I have to withhold is just unbearable....

Shaking off this negativity, I walked to my room and changed into my clothes "(Y/n) dear! Can you please come down for a sec?" mum shouted from the stairs "Coming!" I replied. Walking downstairs, I could hear three familiar voices and it was mum's, dad's and Natsu's. "Where's Cain, Rei, Haru and Hiro-nii?" I asked as I walked towards them. "They haven't arrived yet?" I added. Dad then responded "All four of them will be coming on tomorrow's morning flight. They just texted a few minutes ago that they can't make it in time because one of them forgot their passport in the hotel" he sighed.

I sat beside Natsu-nii as we were facing the opposite of our parents. "Now my dear, those friends of yours.....are they-?" "Yes mum, I joined the volleyball club" I said, cutting her off but not in a harsh way. Mum and dad stayed quiet for a moment, Natsu on the other hand gave a deep frown. "Alright, Natsu told us and well....your father and I had a small talk about it"

Here it comes, the famous forbidden word....

"It is alright for you to play volleyball, because after all it is what you loved the most ever since you were a kid and we don't want to take that away from you" dad explained. I blinked and looked at them in shock before looking at my big brother. He looked away, hiding his expression from me. However his tinted red ears tells me that he explained everything to them before I came. "Big brother you're the best!" I shouted, jumping on him as we both fell down.

"Oi! You do know that you're not the same small kid I used to carry on my back! Look at your size and look at me!" he shouted in bewilderment but I ignored his scolding and gave a bright smile "Thanks" he sighed as we both sat up. "Remember to always be careful" said mum her golden eyes giving off a look of concern. I stood up and hugged my mum "I will, I promise" dad pat my shoulder as I too gave him a big smile.

Natsu-nii dusted himself and stood up "Oh and I also met Coach Teijo, he said he'll catch up with you whenever you both happen to bump into each other" my brother said before walking upstairs. I deadpanned at his words before mentally screaming frantically "Coach Teijo knew about this?! Who told him?!"

[ Somewhere around the neighborhood:
Shin sneezed as his two buddies, Lee and Reigo looked at him "You okay Shin?" Lee asked as Reigo gave him a tissue "Y-yeah, man...I didn't even have a flu" he muttered in response ]

----------------------------------------------------

Author: Heck, I'm a bit rusty with my words TwT. Anywho, enjoy ^^