#14 Meeting with my Family (Part 2)

Your pov

"So?" I looked at my brother, who was almost the same height as me. "What?" I asked in confusion. The gang walked behind us in silence, either shocked that my big brother so happens to be the famous Ace of Red Hawks or they just want us to have some quality sibling moment. "Do you miss us??? Cause we missed you dearly! Especially me!" Natsu asked in outburst.

I bluntly stared at him before looking away "Pft" I replied. He deadpanned at my reaction. "Pft?! What type of attitude is that (Y/n)?! I've been gone for only a year and this is what I get from my return?!" he scolded. I got irritated and annoyed for a bit, but then again.....I did missed him and the family.

I huffed and walked ahead of him "Oi! Wait! Are you trying to run away from this conver-" "Yes I did missed you, mum, dad, the annoying twins Hiro-nii and Haru-nii, troublesome Cain-nii and that old man Rei-nii" I spoke with my hands in my pocket. I could tell that Natsu was shock at my sentence. So I turned around and looked straight at his golden orbs.

He has mum's eyes....calm and the feeling of being loved and warmth

I blushed in embarrassment because I am 100%! Not used at saying those kind of stuff, especially to my siblings. "N-now let's go home" I quickly added before turning around cause I know that he will be teasing me after this.

Natsu's POV

I stood there in shock as my little brother continued to walk ahead. Chase barked as he ran over to his owner, tailing him from behind "Heh" I smirked and put my hand on my hip. He is now a grown man and sure has matured. As a big brother, I could've never been proud of this kid. An independent, strong, kind and soft hearted child who now....

Wait

I turned around and looked at his friends. They all tensed up a bit as soon as our eyes met. "I forgot to ask, how'd you guys became friends with smollie?"

"Smollie?" They repeated "Ah, that's my nickname towards (Y/n)" I waved my hand to settle down the confusion. There was a chorus of 'ohs' before it drifted away. "We met (Y/n) in a club!" a short orange haired boy spoke up. "More like he was dragged in the club without a clue by some idiot" an intimidating junior added as he gave an evil glare at shortie who quickly turned his head and looked away while whistling. It was like as if he was ignoring the statement that was being said by his colleague. I blinked and tilted my head "Huh?" "Long story" the silver haired boy replied.

I scoffed "And what would that club be? Chess? Gardening? Space Relation?" My eyes twinkled in delight as an aura of disappointment covered them. "Do we really look like a bunch of dudes that would be in this type of stuffs?" baldy asked. "You're right, but these two seems like they would" I said, looking at the tall eyeglass kid and the boy with freckles.

"So....." I looked at the boy with dyed hair and the dude, who is a bit older than the rest "Motorcycle Race club?!" I shouted "NO!" they responded in unison. I face palmed "I suck at guessing"

[ Everyone's mind: Clearly ]

"(Y/n) hasn't told you anything about the club?" the boy who knew who I was from the beginning asked. I looked at him and chuckled a bit. "He usually doesn't tell us this type of stuff. Probably only to mum and dad, but to us, not really" The guy nodded his head "Well allow us to introduce ourselves"

"We are the Boy's Volleyball Team Club of Karasuno High!" they shouted in chorus with pride. My body froze and my heart dropped. It was like as if time itself has slowed down and eventually came to a stop. I couldn't hear anything, nor their voices and the birds chirping. My eyes were simply glued at their lips as they mouthed out the words "volleyball".

Volleyball? Did I hear that correctly? (Y/n) is back at playing volleyball?