#9 What are you doing here?

Your pov

The sound of shoes squeaking against the furnished floor echoed as both teams rushed for the ball.

SLAM!

"Nice kill Kuroo!"

His teammates yelled as some gave him a pat on the back. I frowned and looked at Nekoma's captain before looking down at the cat in my arms. There's something familiar between these two, but I couldn't put my finger straight....

.... oh....

Kitty Kuroo's hair and Nekoma's captain's hair are very similar...how interesting

(-_-)

"We were so close!" Hinata, slumped on the bench all exhausted followed by the others.

"You did your best and am proud of it" I closed eyed smiled.

"(YYYYY/NNNNNN)" my five senpais, Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Nishinoya and Tanaka wailed, arms wide open ready to lunge at me.

"H-hey! Wait! I have the cat-!!!"

CRASH!

The next thing we know, we were on the floor. Everyone toppled over me before they burst into laughter. Dizziness consumed me after the fall but I shook my head and wondered why everyone was laughing.

"(Y/n) got overthrown by our senpais!" Hinata exclaimed before pouncing and sitting beside me. I heaved a deep, yet a calm sigh. "They sure took me by surprise" I chuckled, smiling at my senpais. Suga-senpai then ruffled my hair

"We are looking forward for our next match (Y/n), with you in our team"

At that moment, I felt as if the chains that has been holding me back over the past few years have loosened.....just a bit.....

I have a new team (Y/n), what's holding you back?

"Thank you-"

BAM!

"Huh! What did I walk into-oh! Kuroo kitty! How are ya little fellow!"

Someone just entered the court and we don't know who. Our eyes gazed upon the chocolate skin, dark blue haired man as he bend down and scratched Kuroo's chin.

"The hell Aozora?! We were waiting for you for the past 3 matches!" Kuroo scolded at the tall male. He stood up, with the cat in arms and gave a toothy grin. "My bad senpai! I overslept!"

"......no......"

Everyone stood up as I too followed but with my head hanging low.

Aozora's pov

Senpai and the others rushed over towards me with their stern and irritated faces. Man I couldn't get hold of their horrifying looks. I'm just glad, coach isn't that strict and all when it comes to me being late during practice matches.

"You got that?!" Morisuke senpai asked, snapping me away from my thoughts. "A-ah yes sir" I nodded sheepishly.

Shit, I wasn't even paying attention

"Come here and let us introduce you to our opponents for today" Kuroo senpai sighed as we walked over to Karasuno High's Boy's Volleyball team. "We deeply apologize for unexpected turn of event, but this is Aozora Xio, he's a first year and a powerful Ace second to me"

AWWWW! SHUCKKSSS, I DIDN'T KNOW KUROO SENPAI IS SUCH A SWEET-

"But he's hard to handle, lazy, ALWAYS AND I REPEAT ALWAYS TARDY"

I deadpanned as our opponents gave a scoffing look.

"OI! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MY NEGATIVE SIDE!" I roared

"ME BEING YOUR SENPAI AND A MERCIFUL OPPONENT, I GAVE THEM A HEADS UP" Kuroo senpai roared back as I looked down at him and sighed.

"Whatever" I pouted a bit, just then at the corner of my eye, I saw someone familiar

"...T-the hell?" I stammered as Kuroo kitty jumped off my arms. My hand then clenched into a fist as a dark aura surrounded me, causing my face to darken.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I harshly asked the man whom I proudly called him my best friend when we were young.

"I'M ASKING YOU (Y/N)! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!