#2 In the Past

Narrator's pov

Enjirozo, one of the most powerful Junior High private school in Japan starting from its academics to its sportsmanship; and from that school, lies the most powerful boy's volleyball team that held the Ultimate Junior Boy's Volleyball title for 3 years. Some sees the boys as young children with a lot of potential whereas others.....sees them as monsters that holds overwhelming power.

[Next Day]

Your pov

After dropping Chase off at Sakura's Dogs Daycare (pft of course in this story) I turned around and started to head back to school.

I hope he'll behave himself (T^T)

I then pulled my earpiece and plugged it to my phone before placing the buds in my ears. "Maybe I should take a shortcut" I blinked, standing in front of a small forest that is said to be out of bound. Jumping over the fence, I proceed on walking through the forest. Just as I was about to look up at the clear blue sky, a soccer ball was already in the view.

Eh?

"KITAAAHH!" I blurted out falling back on the ground with the ball slammed flat against my face.

"Ah! My bad!" a kid cried out followed by a multiple of footsteps. "Shin! Watch where you're aiming!" another kid scolded as I removed the ball from my face and sat up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY!" The kid whom I assumed was Shin, bowed constantly. I gave a slight chuckle before ruffling his hair "Its fine kiddo. That kick took me by surprise, sugoina! I couldn't even recognized that the ball was above me" I complimented. He looked at me with his shimmering blue eyes "T-thanks sir!" he nodded.

"Hey aniki?"

"Hm? Aniki?" I repeated as I looked at the side and saw a kid who is a bit taller than his two friends. "Yeah, what are you doing in the forest?" he asked, holding unto the ball. "I should be asking you guys the same question" I replied back, standing up and dusting myself.  "Are you gonna tell our parents?" a kid who is smaller than Shin asked, fumbling with his fingers. I heaved a sigh, "No, because I too would be in trouble right?" I closed eyed smiled at them.

They looked at eachother and laughed "Yeah!"

"Anyways, putting that aside, are you guys some sort of Junior Soccer Players?" I asked "Yes sir!" Shin saluted

"My name is Lee Revoct! I'm the Striker/Center Forward of Enjirozo's Junior Boy's Soccer Team!" The tall kid smirked, with his thumb pointing at himself.

E-Enjirozo?!

"I'm Shin Dex! I play as the Full-Back! Though I'm very bad at passing or kicking the ball back to my teammates after gaining the ball from the opposition side" he laughed nervously scratching the back of his head

I see, no wonder the ball flew up and aimed at my face

"R-Reigo Wh-Whazui! I-I'm the S-Sweeper of the team" the smaller kid stammered, still fumbling with his thumbs.

Really?! This kid!?! Wow!!

"Amazing! I'm (Y/n) Raidō, first year student of Karasuno High! Nice to meet you kids" I grinned. "Hai! Nice to meet you as well aniki!" They bowed in sync "Same here! Well, we better get back to school it's almost time" I said looking at my phone.

"Okay!" they replied as they scrambled off to get their backpacks and stuffs. As we were walking, I took a good look at the uniform.

Yeah, no doubt, they are from Enjirozo

"Hey aniki?"

"Hm? What's up Shin?" I hummed, looking down at the yellow-haired boy "Do you happen to be in any sport club activities?" he asked, eyes twinkling like a thousand fireflies. "Y-yeah....Soccer" I replied with a soft voice "Soccer?! Really?!" his eyes brightened up even more

"You could've said that a bit sooner aniki" Lee pouted with his hands on his hips. "S-sugoi" Reigo peeped behind him, still playing with his fingers "Gomen gomen, well, you guys didn't asked" I laughed nervously

"How the heck would we know?!" The two boys harshly replied having the look of pointy eyes and sharp teeths

S-scary

"Oh! We have reached the road!" I smiled brightly changing the topic and jumping over the fence with ease. "Hurry up" I said looking over my shoulder "You with your monstrous height!" Lee pointed climbing over the fence followed by Shin and Reigo.

That's right, I'm 190cm

"I'm not that tall...." I whined "Wow Lee you knocked him down" Shin bluntly said "E-eh?? I-I am just saying the obvious!" Lee defended himself "A-aniki's height is c-cool!" Reigo complimented. "Hehe, thanks Reigo. Well later then, I'm heading back to my school" I waved at them before walking back to Karasuno High.

Lee's pov

Shin, Reigo and I stood there as we saw aniki walking off into the distance. "Sugoi!" Shin's eyes twinkled with delight "Hm? What's up?" I asked, with the ball in hand "I can still feel his presence from afar!" he replied turning his head towards me. "B-baka" I looked at him before giving a chuckle.

[In practice class]

"Shin! Practice on with your aim will ya!" coach roared "Y-yes sir!" Shin replied as he blocked the opponent team's kick. "Lee"

"Hm?" I looked at the side just to see my couch with his arms folded. Mr Teijo is an old man, well built, furious, strict and one of the most popular coaches in Japan. Rumors said that most of the successful athletes were his students. "Come with me for a sec"

[At the bench]

"I saw Reigo's arm this morning, it was a bruise. Did you guys got into a fight or something?" he asked. I looked down "No....we were practicing" I replied softly "Let me guess, in the forest?" he asked "H-hai" I sadly responded

WHACK!

"You fool! How many times do I have to tell you that the forest is off limits!" he scolded after giving a karate chop on my head "T-the gate to the school's field was closed!" I shouted back with teary eyes. He gave a deep sigh "Youngsters this days" he said before looking back at the game. "I know you're worried about us coach, but we weren't alone" I looked up at him.

"Hm? What do you mean?" he asked keeping his usual stern look "A-ano....w-well, while we were practicing, we bumped into a highschool guy"

More like Shin blasted the ball at his face (¬_¬)

"A highschool student?" coach raised his eyebrow in suspicion "Y-yeah! Um.....First year I think. Tara-? No...Tobi....ack! I forgot what school's he's at!" I ruffled my hair in frustration. Coach looked at me "But do you know his name?" coach asked "Um... I think it was-"

"(Y/n) Raidō! He's a first year student of Karasuno High!" Shin abruptly replied. After he had said that, coach's face darkened

"(Y/n) Raidō huh?"