#7 Practice Match Part 1

Your pov

I groaned and looked at my digital clock beside me.

It's 7am in the morning, I should get ready and start heading down at the practice match

"Kuroo come on let's go, I can't allow you to stay here by yourself. I guess coach won't mind if you could tag along" I smiled "Meow" Kuroo-chan responded. After showering, changing and getting ready, I placed Kuroo-chan in my jacket where its head was popping out under my chin.

"EEKKKKK! So cute!" I heard some girls squealed as I simply sighed at their expressions after walking passed them. We arrived at our destination and am glad that we weren't late "Ah! (Y/n)-kun!" Hinata smiled as he rushed towards me "Bean sprout waddup?" I smiled "B-BEAN SPROUT?!" he deadpanned as Kageyama laughed.

"Yo (Y/n)! Hm? Is that a cat?" Nishinoya titled his head as the cat yawned "Meow" "Y-yeah, I found him yesterday on the street and took him home. His name is Kuroo-chan though" I replied nervously. The next thing I know,

Asahi took hold of him as the other team members started to fawn over Kuroo-chan

Man that cat sure can get a lot of attention

I smirked before looking at the side to see a group of boys wearing a uniform of red jerseys heading towards us "Um guys?" I tapped Daichi's shoulder as he turned around "Everyone gather around!" he ordered. I held the cat as we all stood in line and faced at our opponents, Nekoma High.

There was a bit of tension in the air before "Meowwww!" Kuroo-chan purred as he cuddled himself and rubbed against my cheek "Hm? Ahehe Kuroo-chan?" I chuckled, breaking the tension between us and the other school.

"Kuroo, is that your-"

"MY CAT!!!"

Looking forward, a well a few inches short, black haired guy pointed at me "GIVE BACK MY CAT YOU- you.....handsome thief jerk" he shouted before slowly mumbling off towards the end.

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult

"Oh, Kuroo-chan is your cat?" I asked as the cat continued to rubbed itself against my cheek "O-oi! Kuroo! You're not allowed to do that to strangers! Especially our opponents!" his owner frantically yelled. "Over reacting much?" a short pinkish orange haired boy sighed "To make it even worse, he decided to name his cat after him" one of his teammates added.

Named after himself?

"Well does that mean your name is Kuroo?" I asked, looking at the cat's owner. "Nihehehe I'm Tetsuro Kuroo, the captain of the Nekoma's Boy's Volleyball team, and you are?" he purred leaning forward.

"I'm -"

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!!" Nishinoya and Tanaka senpai harshly responded as they jumped between us giving them the horror look of terror. "Stay away from our precious first year!" they added. I sweat dropped from behind and gave an apologetic look at Kuroo "Gomenasai, oh and don't worry, I took a really good care of your cat" I smiled

Nekoma's Team: S-STRIKE!!!!!!

Our team then decided to head first to the gym

Kuroo's pov

"Man, they sure got one handsome beast on their team" Yamamoto pointed out "Tell me about it" Yaku sighed in defeat "He is pretty tall" Kenma added "and he sure has some muscles! Did you see his biceps when he was holding Kuroo-senpai's cat?" Inuoka asked.

Yeah.... WAIT! MY CAT!!!

I turned around and looked at my teammates "Nihehehe how about we steal that handsome beast from them?" I grinned evilly "No" Yaku responded bluntly "He's already in Karasuno High Kuroo, you can't just exchange schools" Kenma added. I sulked in defeat as everyone chuckled "How about this, if we happen to win the first match, we'll tell Karasuno to hand over that guy so that he'll spend the rest of the weekend with us in Tokyo?" Kai smiled as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

I smirked "Yeah! Let's do that!" I air fist punch "Man he finally got all powered up" Yaku chuckled "Karasuno! You're going down" I grinned devilishly as we walked inside the gym.