#12 Apology?

Your pov:

I went back to the convenient store and grabbed my fifth popsicle stick. Debating whether I should get a bag of dog food while I'm at it, since I'll be picking up Chase, I stood in front of the animal food section and stared at the packets.

"Mummy, is he okay?" a kid asked his mother as he tugged unto her skirt, eyes glued at the same time pointing at me. My body tensed up; their glances sending shivers down my spine. I took a huge gulp as a sweat bead rolled down my face.

"Honey, stop pointing it's rude" she scolded him before dragging him away to the other aisle. I heaved a huge sigh of relief and touched my chest. My heart rate went back to its stable state.

"Still hate getting one's attention?" a voice asked. I turned around just to see myself an inch away from Aozora. "Ao-" before I could even finish my sentence, he quickly moved aside and grabbed a familiar food brand behind me. He then handed it over  "You always pick the same old food brand for your dogs" he stated. I couldn't speak, first I was dumbstruck and second, he doesn't seemed as pissed as before. After paying for the popsicle stick and the dog food, we both walked out in an awkward silence.

What the hell, I'm pretty sure he was furious with me a while ago

I frowned and looked at him as he had his eyes closed and boringly walked beside me. "It was Tenko-san"

"......huh?" I tilted my head. He sighed in frustration before pulling his hair back. "He told me to apologize to you even though I intended not to" he glared at me with those golden orbs. I glared back at him "So why bother looking for me if you're not going to apologize?" I asked, clenching tightly unto the plastic bag.

He then raised his eyebrows "Because he'll call you and asked if I had apologized to you or not; and knowing you-"

"You don't know me " I quickly responded. Aozora got taken back by surprise at my outburst. I could see it clearly in his eyes and facial expression. "You don't know me" I repeated the same words with my face hanging down low.

"I'm not the same person whom you knew two years ago and the years before that" I stated. "Also, it seems I do not even know the person standing before me besides his name, Aozora Xio " I continued, spitting his name out like venom. As the tension between us slowly grew I hastily spoke up " I think it's best if we do not see eachother again; however, if we so happen to bump into eachother in a tournament or game, let's just ignore as if one of us does not exist okay?"

Aozora's pov:

Ignore? As if one of us doesn't exist? Tch! Don't make me laugh (y/n)

"........Sure...and I also stand corrected" I simply responded with both hands in my pocket. "Anyways, if that's what you think it's best, especially for you, carry on." I turned around "You're good at ignoring, running away, shutting people out and completely unbothered by people's feelings most especially those around you" I added before walking away in a different direction.

Tch!

Your pov:

Shutting people out? Ignoring? What the hell has gotten into him? The reason why I didn't contact you nor the others is because......

I shook my head "Whatever, it has already happened. It was in the past; I should just get going and pick Chase up, he must be worried sick" I muttered.

*Sakura's Daycare*

"AWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

BAM! CRASH!

"C-Chase!" Suprisingly, right after I was about to open the front door of the dog's daycare, Chase was already there waiting for me. His whining continued even after I tried to calm him down "It's fine buddy, I'm here" I chuckled, ruffling his fur. He barked and gave me lots of kisses before shoving his face under my arm.

"He sure misses you alot" the owner giggled as she gave me a soft smile. She's a pretty young lady, golden locks with the most majestic blue eyes I've ever seen. "Thank you for taking care of Chase. I deeply apologize for any misbehavior he has caused to you and your co-workers during his stay" I bowed. The woman chuckled again and waved her hand gently "It's nothing really, Chase sure was happy when I told him that he will be going back home with his owner"

I looked down at Chase as he looked up at me and barked. "You sure are one troublesome dog" I chuckled. After paying Chase's stay and thanking the workers again, we both walked back home. It was already 4pm and boy, time sure flies fast.

*ding!*

*you have recieved 1 message from Father*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author: OH MY GOLY GOSH! (wakes up and sees 30K views and 1.2K votes) I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!