Chapter 2

Serena Serena she was my friend. Oh my God that bitch not only took my money but others also. She used to have a small office which is like a bank and if we save money then she will increase it by 5 or 10 % according to the money. 
I didn't want to give that bitch but as I  thought about my grandmother I couldn't help but fell in that witch's office.

I am doomed  How will I treat my grandmother. Oh shit. I went near a bar and started having alcohol. This shit is sure relaxing at some time. When I saw the time I suddenly jerked up and went towards my home. While going I saw that one middle aged woman was trying to commit suicide from the bridge. 

Why I am meeting suicidal people only. So, I hurriedly ran towards  her and said " Stop it " she halted in her steps and turned towards me. 

OH MY GOD SHE IS SAME 

" Do you not value your life at all" I said angrily to her

" I told you to wear that why didn't you wear that ? Huh? Wear it lia it will bring luck." She said and went to cross the road. 

" Wait . " I said 

But she just disappeared. She always walks so fast. 

As she told the bracelet I remember that the bracelet was in my room and I did not wear it. So if she thinks it will bring good luck then well I will wear it. I thought then I suddenly bumped to a big chest.

" Ouch" I murmured. 

"Oh miss I am sorry i was in hurry" he said and left. 

" Wait " I told him but he was very far from my sight. He was a handsome men I thought. Okay lia after some time you see praising some men I thought you liked  girls my subconscious said. 
Oh forget you just shut up. 

AFTER SOME TIME

I reached home and saw that grandmother was hitting television continuously. Oh again no I muttered inwardly.

It again broke. I thought inwardly. 
" let me do it okay " I said and finally signal came without being blurred. Grandmother did not say anything to me and started watching her series. She is always like that when see watches it. 

I went to my room then freshen up. After shower I took the bracelet and wore it. 

THIRD PERSON POV

As lia slept she did not notice that bright light was coming in her hand. 

IN NEW YORK,

James was continuously tired as today he had packed schedule meeting after meetings. He called his P.A and told him to go as it was getting late. He can't believe he was getting married in 6 months. 

He sighed and turn on his phone to call his driver and leave his car there alone. 

As James reached ground floor he noticed that his driver was standing tight beside his car. After giving the car key he muttered goodbye and went towards his home.

Seeing his driver gone he opened his car door  and went towards his penthouse. Even though he did not loved this girl but his mother loved so to make her happy he agreed on marrying her.

But little did he know that fate has other reasons.