Chapter 14

THIRD PERSON POV

James was with Travis. After finishing work Travis told him to meet at this restaurant in the shopping mall. James was the owner of this shopping complex and he came to check restaurant activities today. When he got a phone call from his friend he agreed.

They were talking about their high school days.

" Do you remember Sharon. You were going to be killed by her brother just for kissing" Travis asked James

"Damn you. I just kissed. I don't know but he was acting very weird "

" Maybe he likes you " the other man said.

" Like he was clearly gonna kill me but I don't mind at all. She was hot" Lia just stood up and didn't hear their other conversation . She close the recording and went out of the mall.

James was not aware of Lia being here or being recorded.

" Anyway man where is Damon?. " Travis asked James.

" Well maybe with some hot chick having his time. You know when he is with them he forgets time" . James told Travis

" Anyways I gotta go. My meeting is in 45 mins. Bye man" James said and stood up. Travis just nod his head.

AFTER 2 HOURS

Lia was just cleaning the mansion. When she heard a phone ring. Without seeing the contact she picked up and said "Hello"

"We need to meet up" she heard James voice on the other side.

She thought that he is not gonna stop . He was going to ask her about that night.

" Okay fine text me the address " she said and without listening to his next words she cut the call.

She received a message that he is going to pick her in 20 minutes.

James sighed and stare at the phone. He can't believe she cut his call.

In 20 minutes James reached White's mansion. He texted Lia he is here.

Lia came out of her house and closed the door carefully.

She saw James looking very handsome in casual Jeans and T-shirt . Such a waste of his gene she muttered.

" So where are we heading to ?? " Lia asked looking at James.

"Come with me" he took her hands and soon started running.

" Wait why are we running " Lia asked trying to free her hands but James just tightened it. Soon he reached the place.

James looked at the beautiful scenery ahead and leave Lia's hand. Lia soon lost the warmth of his hands.

" Look" James said then she straightened her head and look at the beautiful scenery ahead. Lia was mesmerized looking at the beautiful scenery ahead.

" Wow it's breathtaking " she said

" Indeed it is " she heard James voice.

" I come here whenever I feel down. You are the third person I brought here" James said

" Who are the other two your past lovers?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

" Well my best friends " he said. They said and both were lost in beautiful scenery ahead.

Soon, Lia started yawning which was noticed by James. When he turn to see her she was already sleeping on the ground. She was looking very beautiful like an angel. He just stared at her and placed a small kiss on her cheek.

He took her head and placed it in his lap. He looked the scenery ahead. Soon, sleep consumed him.

They were both unknown about the person who was staring at them. The bracelet in the Lia hand started glowing.

But they were both unaware about what their future holds.