Chapter 4

BRANDON POV
After making my mind now I have to convince lia. After a quick search I found that she needs money which can be provided by me.

Then she can act as Lisa for few days so that MRS.Watson won't feel anything is wrong. 

I check the time it was 8 am. Perfect I thought inwardly as it was the time when they will open the restaurant. I parked the car right outside and wait for lia. Even after an hour there was no appearance of anyone.

So, I thought that maybe I should ask someone in the neighbourhood. 
After walking I saw a small convenience store.

I went near and asked where is the address of Lia home. The people in the store hesitated at first but soon after giving some money she told me their address.

You could have just checked that Paper your PA gave

My inner mind thought and I muttered

SHIT

STUPID BRANDON 

Anyways I reached their and I was just gonna knock the door the door opened itself and their stood Lia in a panic mode.

I noticed that she was taking grandmother somewhere which I think is hospital as her grandmother was feeling dizzy.

I asked her if you need help to which she agreed immediately. I took them in my car and we went to nearby hospital.
AFTER 1 HOUR

LIA POV

After one hour finally the doctor came outside and told me " I think her Tuberculosis is increasing day by day and it is starting to harm other organs so we need to do an operation as soon as possible. I thinks you should fill out the form in reception Ms. Hastings. 

As I was thinking about cost expenses I heard a voice which shook me " Yeah sure we will fill out you should start her operation doc" i heard Brandon's voice. 
Soon after doctor left I went near him and asked " Why are you paying? we don't need your money I can take care of her expenses. You don't need to worry at all." 

I said but soon I was stopped by his voice" oh yeah sure. Does name Serena ring a bell" As hearing her name I turned towards him and asked " You know she took..." I stopped abruptly as I composed myself. 

Why should you tell him about selena.Dows he know her. I will get money and grandma will be fine. 

" Listen Ms.Lia Hastings I will give you an offer. I will pay your grandmother hospital bills and provide you extra 10 millions dollars. And you just have to play for Lisa my sister for some time. Say it are you in or out? "

What should I do . OH GOD !