Chapter 17

LIA POV

Well the time has come, and today I am going to get married to James. I can't believe this. As I remembered Mrs. White words that night.

" If you are not going to get married Lia we will be in our streets. Can't you feel a little sympathy towards us" Mrs. White said and cried in Brandon arms.

" But I can't marry James. He do not even like wom.. ." I was stopped by Mrs. White words.

" Stop it lia how can you do that we even treated your grandmother. It was not our fault that she is dead. It happen Lia people die but life goes on" Mrs. White said dropping her tears.

I just shook my head at the memories and I do need money to open my restaurant.

So today i was the bride and James was going to get married to me. Both lives are gonna be destroyed anyways.

Even I tried to talk to James but Brandon's mother just snatched my phone away from me. I have not even heard of him since five days.

I do not know what to do as in few hours I was going to be someone's bride.

I stared myself at mirror and thought how my life changed since I accepted being Lisa.

Soon I heard a knock at door and Brandon entered giving me a smile which I didn't return. He said " It's time" . I nodded and took his hands.

Soon I was in front of James Watson looking so angry. I know he will be angry as I ignored all his texts and did not receive his calls. How the hell was I my phone was snatched away anyway.

James was staring at me with so much anger. What is my fault he should have eloped with his lover. What did i do? I thought.

The priest was saying something but I did not care at all. I was thinking how I am going to be married without my grandmother blessing. Some tears spilled from my eyes.

She heard Priest asking " Do you James Watson take Ms. Lisa White as your wife ..." to which he replied " I do"

My name is also wrong.

" Do you Lisa White take Mr. James Watson as your husband..." The priest asked me . I was zoned out for some time. As I heard the clearance of the throat from James I said " I.. um do " .

" I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.Now you may kiss your bride" I heard priest said.

James leaned closer to me and gave a small peek and whispered in my ear " Now Lisa or Lia whatever your name is you will regret each and every hour marrying me Just wait I will make your life living hell"

Then he went somewhere living me all alone. I fell down and I was on my knees and tears started coming continuously. I was taken in an embrace it was motherly hug. Mrs. Watson said" Don't worry he is a little shy. Don't worry you will be fine. I give you my blessing " she said.

I know my life is going to be hell starting now. But that is not gonna let me down.

I will fight and always fight untill I open Mary Hastings restaurant.

I soon get up and removed the tears from my eyes. They are not gonna let me down.

Somebody took my hands and as I straightened my head I knew it was James.

We were out of the church. He opened the car door and made me entered and shut the door with a loud sound.

He entered and started driving very fast.

" Oh my god slow down James are you going to kill us or what? " I screamed but he just ignored my words.

I am not going to die in this way. I have to fulfill my wish.

" Stop it James" I screamed. I noticed we both were not wearing seat belts. As I was gonna wear the seatbelt the car came in halt. James went out of the car and opened and took me to god knows where. He pressed the floor number in elevator and the elevator soon started going to the entered floor.

" Is this your house" I asked but ignored

" Why are you angry" Ignored

" Where are you taking me then if it is not your house" ignored

" Oh my god you are going to kill me " I said and he turned and stared at me. There was different emotion in his eyes.

The elevator ding brought us out of our staring contest.

"Just shut up " he yelled which made me shut up.

" But I was starting not speaking. Wasn't I?? " I said but I was again IGNORED .

I knew one thing for sure the night was not gonna end well.

A/N

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO WISH YOU ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR

STAY SAFE

I HOPE ALL MY READERS A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LET'S HOPE 2021 BECOMES THE GREAT YEAR

STAY SAFE

LOVE U