Chapter 5

LIA POV
After thinking for a long time. I was staring at the card given by Brandon White. He gave me one day to think of my decision. And today I have to make a final decision.

My grandmother is still lying in the hospital without any treatment. So for her treatment I think I should not act selfish right.

To become Lisa for some days will give me money also through which I can buy her new television and we will watch sports till midnight.

So I call Mr. White and he answered in third call " Yes, Ms. Hastings I hope you had made your decision" I heard from the other side. 

" Umm yeah so when will I have to start the work Mr.white" I asked him 
" Tomorrow I think I will come to pick up at hospital. After paying the bills in the hospital we will move to the work as there is a family meeting in the restaurant between White and Watson families so we have to learn some stuffs before that" .

Mr.white said me in authoritative voice.
" Okay then Mr.White I will see u tomorrow " i said and hanged the call. As I was in the hospital terrace so I took the lift and went to my grandmother's room.

As seeing her in this condition made my heart ache in a very painful way.I just hope she recovered soon. After seeing her final last time I took the chair and soon I was fell in my dreamland.

JAMES POV

Today was a very heavy day. I had meeting after meetings. But work for me was quite fun. I told my PA to leave for his home as it was already half past nine.

I got a message from my mother in which she told me that Saturday I have to meet my fiance family. I was not even a tiny bit interested in marriage. But as I was the eldest one and my sister is still 21 so I have to take family responsibilities according to my mother.

I sighed and stood up to check the time. I saw that it was already 10 pm. I wore the coat and soon turn off the lights of my room. 

After reaching the ground floor I noticed Justin was already there with my car. So I simply nod and opened the car seat.  I don't have feelings towards Lisa neither does she but we are to be tied in this knot together. I sighed and thought about how will my life change in six weeks. 

I told Justin to take to my father's mansion as I haven't visited him in a month and I have to check his health also. After 45 minutes we entered the mansion. As it was already late so I told Justin to go home as I thought of staying here for today. 

As I went inside I noticed that my sister and mother were speaking whereas my father was watching some news channels. As I think about my mom and dad they do not have a very happy relationship.

They only interact when they need to talk or when my mother have to give him his medicine. As I think about my marriage I don't want to live like my father.

One day when I was 15 I asked my grandmother that why my mother and father do not interact much with each to which she replied that sometimes it is very hard to forget our first love. And my father was still mourning for his first love. 

I don't know anything about this word "love" it just happens in movies and books and not in the real world. It is bulls** t I think.

" Oh son what a suprise. Come we are discussing about your soon to be wife" my mother words broke me from my thoughts. I went near her and hugged her.

I feel in peace by just hugging her. After hugging both my sister and mother I just simply nod at my father. 
My mother was talking about jewellery and dresses.

After 3 minutes my mother stood up and went to warm the dinner. After hearing her voice " Come to eat James" I stood up and take a  seat on table. I just loved my mother's food.

Even though my dad told her to hire maids and all but she did not agree and she always cooked for us.

After talking for some time, I went to my room and due to exhausted day soon sleep took me away. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Soon it was already morning. Lia was already up and she was staring at her grandmother. As just doctor told her to pay for the fees quickly to which she just nod. She heard the clearance of the throat.

She turned to find Brandon looking handsome in an expensive suit.
" I already paid everything. Don't worry she will be fine. Now can we go? " Brandon said looking straight in Lia's eye.

She just nod and after giving her grandmother quick kiss on her forehead she went wherever Brandon was taking her.

After some time she reached a beautiful mansion which she thought was Brandon mansion.For the first time in her life she has seen such a big house.

She was clearly amazed. Brandon just smiled at her expression he thought she was so cute.

Soon  the training started and Lia was learning everything about Lisa her interests her favourites and all. She thought that even though she and Lisa looks same but her taste and Lisa's taste were very different.

Soon tomorrow was the day were she will start her first day as Lisa White not Lia Hastings. 

OH GOD HELP Me