Chapter12

LIA POV

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I started searching the unknown room which look like a hospital.

" Good morning Ms. White you have finally woke up" a woman voice reached in my ears.

I looked at her she was wearing a nurse outfit.

I asked " What happened to me. Why I am here".

" Oh nothing you just fainted due to your low blood pressure. Nothing serious. Mr. Watson would be happy to see you" she said and went outside the room.

Then everything returned to me me

Me acting as Lisa untill she returns for my grandmother treatment and my grandmother.

" No " I screamed in the empty room. I soon took off all the things in my hand where were I guess hospital equipments and stormed out of the door not caring If James notice me or not.

It was very hard to walk as my head was paining so badly. Soon everything around me started going round and round as I was going to fall I was caught by someone.

" Lisa are u fine" I heard a familiar voice but I don't wanna open my eyes as i was crying hysterically. Tears were flowing heavily from my eyes.

" Please take me home " I need to go and ask Brandon about my grandmother

I was soon lifted up. I moved closer to the warm embrace as my grandmother face, her smile, her warmth in her eyes when I used to make her laugh came flashing in my eyes.

I soon heard that person ordering " Take to Brandon house" . I finally concluded that this familiar voice belong to James.

Soon engine roared and we hit the road.

" James.. my grandmother " I said and soon sobbed continuously in his warm embrace.

" Shh .. everything will be fine. I will take you to your home" I heard James telling me. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I was feeling so safe in his embrace that I did not wanna let go. Soon I don't know how but sleep consumed me.

THIRD PERSON POV

James was scared and he also don't know why but seeing Lisa in this condition scared him.

He could not just understand why she was crying so badly as if someone close to her has passed away. He know that Lisa do not have a grandmother as she ran away 24 years ago. He has heard that from his mom. Till now no one know where her grandmother is.

So why was she saying my grandmother???

He didn't care if his shirt soaked in her tears. He can have million of those. But seeing Lisa in such a vulnerable state was his first time and that scared him shitless.

As the car reached in White's mansion. James called Brandon using his cellphone. Soon Brandon came down and took Lia in his arms. He felt sorry for her loss. After saying quick thanks to James, Brandon took Lia inside the mansion.

Lia was not aware of the surrounding. But when she opened her eyes she noticed that she was in Brandon's mansion.

" Uhh. " she groaned as her head pained terribly. Brandon help her stand up and took her to the washroom.

As they were in the washroom door. Lia turned towards Brandon.

" What are u doing Brandon get lost now. I have to pee." she said and slammed the door in his face.

Brandon cursed but he can not help but he felt a good connection with her like his sister. After her grandmother's dead he felt pity for her.

After 25 minutes Lia came out the door and started searching for the dress to wear in the funeral. She took a suit with a skirt in a dark, solid color.

Brandon was waiting impatiently he wrote lisa that today we will be holding a funeral in XXXXXXXX in paper and kept in a nightstand so she could see after coming out from the bathroom.

Soon he heard the heel clicking in the marble which made him look up. She was sad he could tell but she was building a layer so that her emotions won't break out.

" Let's go we are getting late" he said and Lia nod her head.

AFTER 45 MINUTES

Lia was controlling herself but she couldn't help but cry. Brandon was patting her lovingly. Soon, the funeral service came to end and the coffin wass obscured by a curtain before for the actual cremation.

The day came to end but new Lia came to rise.

She made a promise that day that Hashtings Restaurant will be established but with a new name.

MARY HASTINGS RESTAURANT

Which is in her late grandmother name.

And she will make her grandmother proud.

// Hello guys. I hope you are liking my story so far. If you like my story please Hit that star button you see down.

And I am sorry for the mistakes as I also know my grammar is not good.

Take care

Stay safe:):)

See you soon ..