Chapter 15

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs. Watson was searching the bride's dress in the shop. She just got a phone call from Mrs. White that marriage should be done soon that is 5 days from today. But Mrs.Watson was not aware about the actual intention of Mrs. White. She texted James to come to the mansion to have dinner.

She soon reached her house. She saw her husband coming out of the mansion. But he did not even spare a glance at her way.

Maybe he is going to meet her.

WHITE MANSION

" What the hell mother why did you change the date of the marriage ahead" Brandon yelled at his mother. He did not like just because to make their company stable she shifted the date ahead.

" Don't you care about Lia at all. A little sympathy, would not hurt" Brandon screamed at her.

That made Mrs. White returned an evil smile

" Oh don't you forget about that little girl is a gold digger. For money that bitch will do anything. For sure you know it " Mrs. White said with venom on her each words.

" How could you say that mother what has she done to you. Instead help you as your daughter is no where to be found" Brandon said looking at his mother's eyes.

She took out her phone and stood up. She did not thought it was necessary to explain to her son about the plan. She entered her room and closed the door.

Just wait a little more son.you will know

JAMES PENTHOUSE

James was thirsty so he came to kitchen for drinking water. He took the water bottle from refrigerator and closed the refrigerator. As he was gonna go to the room. He heard a small bark. Bark oh yes.

The pup made eye contact with him to bark and again started eating. It was as if the pup was saying thanku for the food.

He tilted his head down and saw that the puppy was having his food. He told his maid to give him food.

He smiled remembering yesterday's events

He patted the dog's head and went to complete his work.

He need to complete his work and head to the dinner in his father's house. He soon started doing his work.

Near WHITES MANSION

Lia was in the park watching everyone busy in their life. She need to meet that puppy. She smiled remembering the events from yesterday.

" Oh fancy seeing you here Lia " I heard a voice. She looked up and saw that suicidal women she has met twice.

" Oh miss are you fine. Any regrets on not suiciding" Lia said her in a teasing way.

" Nah I have to meet my soulmate before I die. And they say before meeting I have to face many jerks so yeah " the women said to Lia.

" Well how is your life " the woman asked her

" It is fine, I did not get your name miss" Lia said to the woman.

" You did not ask and why will I tell you my name if you don't ask. My name is Jessica " Jessica brought her hands for handshake. But before Lia could say her name Jessica said " I know your name lia" .

Jessica. I have heard that name before.

They shook hands but Lia was completely shocked. She did not remember saying her name. As she sense Lia difficulties Jessica sighed and said " I know you very well. Lia, I was a friend of your mother " .

As hearing her mother's name Lia attention was full on Jessica.

" Can you tell me more about my mother? " Lia asked her in excitement.

" You know she was very beautiful women with a beautiful heart. She used to believe that one day her prince charming will come and swept up from her horrible place called home and they will live happily ever after" Jessica said as a small tear drop from her face remembering the past of her friend.

" Home, horrible past What are you .." Jessica stopped Lia and said " See you again beautiful girl"

She soon get up and went towards her destination.

Lia was shocked with a new found information. Her horrible place called home , these words repeated in her mind again and again.

She soon heard her phone vibrating. She got a text from James.

Tomorrow we have to meet and decide the pup name

"Okay at 12 o' clock" she replied

At late night are you sure? He replied

Not at night at 12:00 pm okay and bye

She reached house and she entered her room quietly as the house was dead silent

But when she reached home and heard the next words that made her question why she agreed to be Lisa.

Both Brandon and Mrs.White where in their room.

" I am sorry Lia but you have to get married to James in 5 days and we do not have choice"

That made Lia fall on the ground.