Chapter11

LIA POV

It's been already a month and still Lisa is nowhere to be found. Like are not these people rich so can't they find her.

About me well I am just cleaning, making lunch,dinners in Brandon house. These people are letting me stay over here. So, this is a least I could do anyway.

I haven't met James since that accident. I think he is busy with his lover. Even though I tried to think that I may have misunderstood but the way he was consoling that men with love in his eyes or something. I totally think he is not into women. So, that means I will totally support him. Even though he is a jerk but I will let him reunite with his loved ones.

I was just listening to song in my room when I heard a knock in the door. Mrs.White came in my room with a smile on her face which didn't quite reach the eyes.

"Good morning Mrs. white " I greeted her.

" Yeah , uh I came to tell you today there is birthday party of Brandon so this is a invitation card. Lisa's in-laws will also be there so please behave" . She said and kept a box in my bed.

" Ok I will see you at the party" she said before closing the door.

Ok Today is Brandon's birthday. I soon took my phone from nightstand and texted Brandon. He soon texted me Thank you.

I kept the phone back in the nightstand and opened the box. I found a beautiful dress with high heels. Okay this looks hella expensive.

I checked the time of the party it was after 6 p.m. So, I still have 7 hours . Okay I will just watch a movie till then. As I was searching on Netflix what to watch. I heard a knock. And there entered a beautiful girl with green eyes and oval face. She was gorgeous.

" Hi, I am Branson's friend and he told me to make you a beauty. " she said and started doing her work.

Soon I was ready. I was standing in front of mirror. This girl turned me into a beautiful woman. Wow.

" Thanku ...." I said

" Gracy. No need to thank me Lia. You should thank god for your pretty face" . Gracy said and soon there entered Brandon looking shocked seeing me. Yeah I think everyone is going to be shocked today. Oh yeah ..

" Wow you are looking... beautiful " brandon said and kissed my cheek. I was shocked at first.

I was shamelessly blushing because I am not familiar with people complementing me at all.

" So, shall we go beautiful ladies " he said but looking at Grace with different kind of emotions in his eyes.

They were staring at each other so fiercely that even I was sure that there was sexual tension in the air. The intensity in their eyes confirmed it.

" Let's go " I said and soon Brandon gave his full attention to me and said " Yeah sure".

We all reached Brandon's car and soon we started our journey to the party. It was getting difficult each and every passing minute. As Mrs.White words keep repeating in my mind again and again.

JAMES would be there right.

Yeah of course.

Soon Brandon parked the car and we took the elevator to the place where party was being held.

We entered and everybody's attention was on us. Damn

Why do you have to enter with birthday boy

My inner voice said.

"Wht didn't you say me earlier I would have come late"

I said to her.

I soon went to the drink section and ordered an orange juice.

As I was sipping it. I met Jenny James sister.

" Hello Lisa . How are you" she said smiling brightly.

" Hey, Never been better . Just Lia" I said and she flashed a smile.

" So, not a party animal " I asked her.

"Nope. " she said and gulp her drink all at once. I knew she was frustrated like I was also but my grandmother was doing well and my life was being fine.

Soon I heard a phone buzzing. I said 1 minute and went to take a call. The music was loud so I went farther. I reached the garden and picked the phone as it was from hospital.

But the words they told me made me freeze in a place.

" I am sorry to inform you but Ms. Hastings your grandmother is no more.". I heard the whole world stopped.

I fall on the ground and a loud thud of a phone breaking indicated that my phone was broken.

But hell like I care. Soon I was engulfed in a warm embrace. The person was saying some word but I didn't care at all.

All the memories came in front of me like how we will dream together that someday we will make a beautiful restaurant. Hell we even fixed name. Hastings restaurant.

My love

My grandmother is no more

I don't know but soon everything turned black.