Chapter 7

ENJOY

LIA POV

I was following Mr. Arrogant like a lost puppy. Soon we came in front of Watson family. As soon as Mrs. white saw me she said " Oh Lisa you came. Come have a seat dear" .

Mrs.Watson and Mr. Watson were with their daughter Jenny Watson who was looking beautiful. Watson family have only four members. Ok lisa is to be married in this family.

I went to sit beside Brandon. I did not care where James went and sat. Soon we started eating. I mean they all were eating so slow like tortoise and without speaking Damn. And as being Lisa I was also forcefully eating so slow. This rich people. When in our restaurant this rich eat like this my grandmother used to say

"Do they think eating a little bit fast. They will suffer from constipation or what." I thought about my grandmother words and

I couldn't help but a sweet giggle left from my lip. That got everyone's attention. Oh Shit!!

" Why are you laughing dear" Mr. Watson first time spoke. There was a hint of teasing in his voice.

" Yes sister-in-law. Share with us" Jenny said with a smile on her face. She was James youngest sister.

" Oh nothing. " I said and continued eating my food. Soon my phone rang and Waka Waka from Shakira played in my phone. Oh shit! What is happening today.

Even though I had Lisa's phone on my purse. But what if emergency call from hospital came. So, I brought my phone also.

I quickly cut the call. And gave everyone in the table a sweet smile. Mr. Watson was laughing loudly. Afterwards everyone started to laugh including James he also gave a sweet smile in my way. I also laughed ignoring the beating of my heart.

Was he laughing on my ringtone or what Waka Waka is bop

My inner voice screamed.

" Oh dear I have not heard this song in ages. What was the singer's name ??" He asked me.

Forgetting about how to act like a lisa. I jumped from my seat and went near Mr. Watson chair and said " Shakira. Her name is Shakira. She is so gorgeous. Mr. Watson I think you should check her other songs also. You know sir, she also sang in Zootopia my favourite animated movie. Do you want to listen that song. I have and.." I stopped as I heard Brandon cleared his throat.

Stupid

Stupid

Lia .

Just die and nobody will notice.my inner voices said and I thought it was good idea. But my grandmother...

I was broken from my thoughts by Mrs.White words

" She is a little bubbly. Excuse me Lia can you come with me dear. "

Oh this is not gonna be good.

" LIA" Mrs.Watson first time spoke.

Oh shit we are doomed. Now how will I treat my grandmother. Are they treating her or not.

" We call her Lia my late grandmother gave her that name. So, mom always use Lia name instead of Lisa" Brandon said straight looking at Watson's.

Wow he is good at lying. I should ask him to teach me.

Mrs. white took my hand and took me in the far corner.

" Listen girl either behave properly or your grandmother will die. Understood " she said her voice full with anger.

I just nod and bent my head low. How could she say like that about my grandmother. I heard the sound of heels fading away and took large breath and watch the beautiful scenery in front of me.

Lia you should do it.