Chapter 18

LIA POV

I was in my bathroom washing my body from my so called wedding day. I have not met James since he showed me my room. He disappeared I do not know where and I also do not care.

Are you sure?? my inner voice teased me.

I wrapped the towel and came out of the bathroom. There was James sitting in my bed with his all glory. Oh shit I am not even dressed. Anyway no problem he don't like women. So yeah.

" What are you doing here James " I asked him

As he saw me his eyes got wide and there were many emotions playing in his eyes. Why he is acting like this?

He came near me and whispered in my ear " Are you seducing me Mrs.Watson"

What seducing. This guy is crazy.

" But sorry to burst your bubble..." he continued but I stopped him saying " I know you are not interested in women. So no need to burst my bubble my bubble is already brushed. BOOM" .

" What " he asked shocked registered in his face.

I pushed him backwards and said " No need to lie James. I totally support you. You can have your boys. I will have my boys. " I said teasingly.

" What.. my boys and your boys" he was angry . I can tell from his voice

" Why are you angry..." but I stopped as he pushed me in a wall and I felt his hands touch my boobs towel falling from my body. " What the " I couldn't finish.

" This " he touched touching my boobs and said " Who told you that I am interested in men but let me clear all your doubts my wife. He started kissing me with passion. And I did not waste my time doing the same. I was totally turned on.

DAMN

I did not notice when the towel fell from my body. I started throwing his white shirt in floor. And I was welcomed with the beautiful body of James.

WOW

I was playing with his belt when he stopped my hands and said. " Oh you are so excited my wife. Let me do it with pleasure " and now he was only in his boxers.

He soon started kissing me and soon we spent our whole night lovemaking.

MORNING

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room and last night memories came in my mind. I blushed and hide in his chest. OH MY GOD I DID IT ..

I heard a groan from James. He was watching the room and when his eyes landed on me there was anger in his eyes " You seduced me successfully Wow. Lia I did not thought you were that type. Shame on you"

What . I seduced him .

As he was going to out his voice stopped me" I do not want to see your face. Please don't come near me. "

I stood up wrapping the covers in my chest area and said " You know what James think whatever you want. I do not need your opinions about what type of girl I am. Wait i do not even want to see your face" I said and slammed the bathroom door.

Last night memories came and he was so caring. Just forget Lia.

As I showered and came outside. I wore a simple skinny jeans and top.

I heard a phone ring I picked up without seeing the contact Id

" Lia you need to come here as soon as possible Lisa is here. A car will reach in few moments "

What lisa is here that means I do not have to act as lisa anymore.

But wait I am already married. As I heard the car honk I went downstairs and as I knew Brandon car. I soon entered.

Soon the drive went on. And a sudden bang in a car broke me from my thought. But before I could point out what happened everything turned black.