Chapter 6

THIRD PERSON POV

"After training of this how high socialite eat, how to hold our hands in our lips when we laugh and.... it goes on and on. I mean aren't they humans or not? Why do I have to learn those."Lia thought inwardly.

After her training today, she was being ready for her meeting with this so called Lisa's fiance James Watson. She felt sorry for him he must be so happy and must be waiting for his fiancee. Poor him she thought.

After dressing and applying all those beauty enhancement techniques Lia was totally shocked seeing herself in mirror. She was looking beautiful. Opening the phone of Lisa she clicked on gallery and opened Lisa picture. Yesterday, Brandon gave Lisa's phone to Lia so that Watson's would not notice anything strange about her. She could not believe they looked so similar in every way. How could this be possible to have the same face without being twins. She clearly remember her grandmother saying that she was her only grandchild.

She sighed. She heard the knock on the door. After listening " Come in " Brandon entered. He was speechless lia was looking like his sister. Yesterday, Lia and his mom met and she was utterly grateful for Lia as she was playing the Lisa. Brandon's mother was more interested in her wealth and company than her own daughter.

" Let's go " Brandon said. Lia nodded and followed Brandon. She met Mrs. White near the car with a quick nod " I hope you play your role perfectly" MRS. White said looking straight at Lia's eyes. Lia just nod her head and enter the car.

After 45 minutes they reached a very expensive restaurant. As lia was grown up in her town she was suprised seeing this beautiful restaurant. Mrs.White and Brandon chuckled seeing her reaction as she making funny faces. After hearing their voice lia blushed.

She entered the elevator and Brandon pressed 50 floor. Wow 50 floor. How world will look from such height? ? Lia thought and started smiling to herself. She was nervous as hell but seeing from such height took away her nervousness.

Soon they reached 50 floor. She was watching everything, the furniture , everything and soon she thought that she will make her restaurant also beautiful after receiving money.

Lia saw Serena and seeing that woman eating in such a expensive restaurant with expensive clothes made her blood boil. She was enjoying the money of so many hardworking people.

She touched brandon arms which made Brandon look in her direction. " I need to use bathroom. I will soon come back" . She told him. To which Brandon just nod. She will not get lost he thought and went to meet Watson family.

Lia immediately ran towards Serena. Seeing Lia running like a mad woman she immediately noticed her. " What is this innocent creature doing here" Serena thought. After throwing some money on the table she ran towards the elevator.

Lia was yelling on top of her lungs " Stop you woman". She forgot that she has to act like Lisa White. She did not care at all. Her money and other's hardworking people money was in this bitch account.

James cursed as he was already 7 minutes late. He hate making his mother angry. " Ughh" he growled. He was parking the car. He had already sent Justin home as his wife was ill.

After making the car door shut with al large force. He walked towards the elevator. And after entering he pressed 50 floor. He was very much aware where dinner was taking place. As sometimes he has business meetings in this restaurant. And he also own this restaurant.

When the elevator dinged which indicates that he has reached the floor. As soon he was going towards his family. A girl ran into him with such a force which made both of them pressed in the corner of the elevator.

As soon Lia saw that Serena has already reached near the elevator. She ran but the elevator foor suddenly closed in her face.

What the.. she muttered. When she heard the another elevator dinged which indicated that she still has chance to catch that thief. She rushed in a hurry towards the elevator but soon hit her head in a hard rock chest.

They both were lost that they both couldn't mutter anything to each other. Lia was feeling warm and comfortable. She totally forgot about Serena as this person smell was intoxicating her. She was lost in his embrace.

James was tongue tied he couldn't utter a single word. This girl was smelling like vanilla and strawberry and that made him lose his sense. With great difficulty James cleared his throat which got Lia attention.

She was red due to embarrassment. Lia could not help but smile as his face made contact with Lisa red face.

" I did not know you were so excited to meet me Lisa. I would have come flying from my office" James said with a smirk on his face.

When she heard the word Lisa everything came back to her like speed of light. FUCK she cursed which made James look into her. He was shocked to hear that even she can curse.

Realizing that she has cursed in loud voice she could not help but correct her words" Fu..fortunate to meet you here" She said

What are you saying you are embarrassing me that is not even a sentence Lia . Have you gone crazy.

Her inner voice screamed but she ignored and when she looked into his beautiful blue eyes. She forgot about the world. This man was so handsome and had such beautiful features. He was perfect piece of art as it looks like god gave some time to create this face.

Create ? Are u crazy. But this man is ....

Wait. isn't this Lisa soon to be husband? She asked to herself. She tried to remember his face and his face did no justice to camera at all.

Focus lia Focus you are Lisa White.

" Hi James . Are u fine ". James was speechless as his heart was beating so fast after hearinghis name from that mouth of hers. What is this heart's problem. It never beat like this. She was looking so beautiful and ravishing. He shook his head to clear off his naughty thoughts.

" Hi Lisa. You are looking beautiful. But do you know the time or not . So come fast" soon came out of his mouth before he could stop himself. He started to go on his way to meet his parents.

Lia was shocked she couldn't help but blush. She only heard beautiful words from her grandmother and nobody else. But the last words from his mouth made her blood boil. Even if he was handsome but his arrogance made Lia stomp her feet in anger.

"Stupid man " she said to herself and followed James.