Chapter 8

LIA POV

You can do it Lia . I said and went back in the dinner table where there was pin drop silence.

" I have set engagement date. Its coming Saturday." Mrs.Watson broke the silence.

What I don't want to be engaged with this prick.

" But we are already engaged " James blurted out immediately.

Oh right Lisa was already engaged to this prick. Soon marriage was going to be held. I thought inwardly.

How can I forget this. Brandon said at the initial phase in my training to become lisa substitute.

You were busy dreaming your engagement with him. Girl

My inner voice said

Shut up you bitch

Why are you saying me bitch.

Oh yes sorry mistake.

Lisa was broken out of her conversation by Mr. Watson voice " I was not able to witness due to my heart condition, so I want to see engagement of my one and only son with my own eyes" .

" We understand that but I think it will be difficult to prepare in short amount of time. " Mrs. White told looking straight at Mrs. Watson.

" Yeah why do we need to engage again. Just to keep a ring on my finger why to go through such difficulties " Lia a.k.a me said.

" Even though she is dumb but I agree Lisa with this" James said.

What dumb this bastard did not just said that.

" Yeah even though he is idiot, but I think he said good point. " I fired back.I was not dumb.

YOU GOING TO PAY MR.WATSON.

" Did you just said.. what.. did you just say? " James asked looking at me.

" Yes do you have hearing problem. Idiot" I said looking straight at James's beautiful eyes.

" What the ..." before he could continue. James father stopped him.

Oh daddy's boy. I thought inwardly.

He was looking dangerous. But I am also dangerous. I glared at him with all the anger in my heart.

As soon I heard a clearing of throat from Brandon side. I sighed. I am ruining this.

I looked down and started eating my food.

How do I face him. His all the trainings goona go to waste.

But this idiot James deserved. No body I mean nobody call me dumb. He goona pay for it.

Indeed I agreed with my inner voice.

After finishing dinner. I looked up to see Brandon has also already finished and was talking with Mrs.White in low whisper.

As James was goona go MR.WATSON dropped a bomb in my ass. " Why don't you take Lisa with you James" . He nodded and went towards the elevator.

Oh such a daddy's boy.

Stop it.

I looked at Brandon's side and he just nod at me. MRs.White mouthed behave. I just nod and followed where James went .

When I was near the elevator. I saw that this prick was gonna go without me. Before lift closes the door on my face. I ran towards the elevator and kept my hand in the middle of elevator door which made elevator opened the door. I entered.

As i saw James was just playing with his phone. Soon the door of elevator closes. I saw him from my peripheral vision that he was just watching some emails.

He did not even notice me

THIS PRICK

I went near him..

" Hello idiot! " I whispered on his ear standing on my tiptoe. As he was hella tall.

He soon turned his face on my side. From this sudden movement my lips made contact with his lips.

Damn Heavens .