Chapter 15

// This chapter is too sweet. Hope you like it. And it is the longest chapter..

ENJOY

LIA POV

I was awoke by the bright light on my face. I tried to move but was unable to move due to someone's large hands were in my stomach pulling me back to that person's chest.

What the hell i tried to wiggle from this person's chest. But he just groaned and said " Stop wiggling otherwise you will not be able to bear the consequences " I knew that voice.

"James. Let me go. Why are we sleeping in the ground" I asked him turning my head toward his chest.

When my eyes locked with his eyes I forgot what I was going to tell. The words died in my mouth. He was the most attractive man I had ever seen. Even with his morning hair he was looking so beautiful.

Did you forgot he is already taken my inner voice reminded me.

Oh yes I kicked him in between his legs and stood up. As I was gonna walk I tripped and fall flat on my face.

Damn it what is wrong with me today?

I heard a laughter from James. WAY TO GO LIA. He was looking so beautiful while laughing. By seeing him laugh brought a smile to my face.

" You are so funny. " he said

" Yeah I was practically practising whole night how to fall flat on my face to see u lagh. I think I succeeded " I said

" What are.... HA HA " He again started laughing. I took the time to observe the surrounding. We were in yesterday's place. I think we both slept here.

Oh shit Brandon will be scared. I soon took out my phone to text him but I didn't found my phone.

Where did I kept it should be here

" I think you are searching for this " James said showing my mobile phone which was in his hands.

" James give it" I said

" Nope" he said with a pout in his face

I went near him and started tickling him so that he could give my phone. But well he was not ticklish. He just stood there observing me. Shit

Why are you embarrassing Youself girl. Use your technique.

Oh yeah thanks for reminding I said to my inner voice

I kicked him in his leg which made him lose his balance.

Well don't play with Lia's phone

I soon texted Brandon I was in my restaurant and will return soon.

I turned to look at James but he was looking somewhere else. That made me look into his direction and I found a puppy not only one but there were five puppies. Among five, four were sleeping I guess and one was looking to the dog I guess. In middle there was a dog which I think is their mother. I forgot about James and went near those cute puppies. But what i saw made my heart break.

The mother of those beautiful creatures was already dead. And she was lying lifelessly on the ground with the other four puppies. OH MY GOD

I soon took the puppy in my arms. I saw that James was talking with someone on the phone. I pat him in the back. He said " Call you later" to the other person in the line and turned towards me.

Before he could say anything I said " Catch this puppy".

JAMES POV

I cut the call with Jasmine she was giving me information about my today's schedule which was not full. I feel a pat in my back. I turned and found Lisa with a puppy on her hand which made me frown.