Chapter 9

LIA POV

Everything stopped. My brain stopped working but my heart was beating very fast.

I immediately withdraw my lips from his lips.

Did you just lost your kiss to this bastard and not to forget your first kiss. My inner voice said

Umm technically yes but it was not a kiss just a simple touch of lips.

Yeah sure.

"Umm. .." he cleared his throat.

I was deep red. How can I be so stupid why do I have to whisper?

Stupid stupid lia

" It was just a kiss why are you so suprised " James said acting all normal.

" Correction. It was just a peck not a kiss. " I said

" Yeah it was. " James said.

There was a very uncomfortable silence after the conversation.

Soon the ding of the elevator brought me back.

James turned towards me and asked " Listen, I have to go my office. You are not a child. You can take care of your transportation right?? "

Lia act cool.

" Yea..h Su..ree, You can go. Who wants to go with a idiot anyway? " I said with a smirk.

" You .. I will deal with you another day. " He said and went to sit in his car.

Soon he went leaving me alone.

I texted Brandon saying I am going to meet my grandmother.

Soon he replied yeah sure but be careful

I put my phone on my purse and headed towards hospital.

I can't believe Lisa is going to marry that prick. He don't even love her. Why she agreed marrying him? Many questions were running in my head. Maybe because of this behaviour she ran away . It may be right. James is a jerk.

I totally agree with you girl my inner voice said.

Soon I reached the hospital. It was not far from that expensive restaurant so I just walked there.

After entering I went towards my grandmother room. She was sleeping peacefully I saw from the peep hole of the door. I entered very slowly so that I don't disturb her sleep. Tomorrow she is going to have a check up.

I took her hand in mine and intertwine" Soon I will make a huge restaurant business on your name. Just wait a little while. " I said looking at my sleeping grandmother.

I slept holding our intertwine hands together.

I was awoke by the door creaking sound. I checked the time and I noticed I have slept for 10 hours.

Damn Brandon.

By giving a quick kiss on my grandmother I left hospital.

After reaching Brandon's home. I noticed there was pin drop silence. It was already late. I eat some junk foods and went in my room. Soon, sleep engulfed me.

// Hello guys are you enjoying my story or not? If yes please click that star button.

Have a great day.