Chapter 13

LIA POV

I was staring at the brightest star in the sky. Me,Brandon and Mrs.White were in the Watson mansion for wedding preparations.

Ms.Lisa White and Mr.James Watson were going to be married in a month and still Ms. Lisa is nowhere to be found. I just hope she returns soon.

I stared at the brightest star in the sky and said " You do not need to worry your granddaughter will make you proud. I love you".

My grandmother used to say whenever she would die you can still talk to her because she is going to be the brightest of those all stars. I laughed at the memory. It has already been a week since her death.

I love you and will always love you.

" Enjoying the night view are you? " I heard James asking me.

" Well i was enjoying but now I am not.." i said and started going in.

I was stopped by James hand on my wrist.

" Let go " I said and kicked in his leg which made him lose his hand. Well what do you except I have black belt in Karate.

I soon went inside. But James's mom came running towards me " Oh lisa dear have you seen James I asked him to call you but ....he " she stopped as she saw James coming in our way.

" I will be down " she said with a mischievous smile on her face and went down the stairs.

Oh what now.

God

" I think we need to talk about that night" James asked me

" What night are you talking about James " I asked as if i didn't understand which night he was talking about

"Don't play with me why you fainted that night. And your grandmother you were speaking about your grandmother" he said coming nearer to me.

Oh god how did I became so careless. Now Mrs.White is gonna kill me. Oh what to say.

" lia you are here. I was searching you the whole time. Let's go down. It's time for dinner " I heard Brandon voice saving me.

Thank God

" Yeah sure" I said and ran away towards the dinner table.

Why does he wanna know my secret ? ? He doesn't care till now so why showing fake sympathy. He doesn't even like Lisa.

That prick .

As soon I reached the table and started eating food. I could feel James eyes on me the whole time. Oh god now why is he staring at me.

" Young love . Quit looking at her or you will scare her" I heard Mrs.Watson James grandmother saying to him.

What young love as if . ......

There was no more staring towards me by specific someone. Then the dinner was in peace. I was now adapting these rich lifestyles.

After dinner we all went towards Brandon's mansion we including me , Brandon and Mrs.White.

After parking I went towards my room and close the door. I soon took the shower, brush my teeth and went to sleep.

I woke up for the next day and started doing my morning business. After coming out of the bathroom I checked the time it was half past nine. Damn. I should prepare breakfast.

I thought of making burrito for today. I collected the ingredients and soon started making the delicious burrito.

Mrs.White came and after taking bite she said " I think you should open a restaurant your hands has magic. I am gonna miss them if you go away" . I shrugged it off.

I am not comfortable in telling her what I will do or not. The breakfast went as usual. Brandon did not came because he went to office early. I heard that their company is not in good condition. I think that is the reason why Lisa ran away. They were forcing her to marry James just because of their poor company condition.

Poor lisa.

After washing the utensils. I went in my room as today I do not have any work. So, I will go for shopping.

I took a top and skinny jeans. I wore a minimal makeup. I stared at the bracelet which was given to me by that suicidal woman. Till date, nothing luck has came. But anyways maybe luck will come today I thought. I took the card which was given to me by Brandon.

I stared at the big mall In front of me. In my hometown, i didn't have the required money to go and shop at these huge restaurants. But anyways after taking long breath I entered. I was in the The biggest shopping mall I had ever seen.

I soon started shopping here and there. I heard a growl from my stomach. Well it was already noon. So, I better eat up.

As I was going to sit I saw someone who is going to marry Lisa in a month. James Watson.

I quickly took cap,goggles,masks and wore it my face so that he would not recognize me. I stare at him from my vision. This man is surely someone. He was with a guy and they were talking. And that guy is the one who he was consoling that day when I went to his office. I soon stood up and sat near their table so I could hear the conversation.

I was wearing cap,goggles and mask so he would not recognise me. Even though I could not hear it clearly but I may use something so he doesn't have to marry Lisa and destroy her life. I took my phone and started recording. I heard James voice.

"Damn you. I just kissed. I don't know but he was acting very weird "

" Maybe he likes you " the other man said.

" Like he was clearly gonna kill me but I don't mind at all. ...." I just stood up. I couldn't hear their other conversation . I close the recording and went out of the mall.

If he was not into woman then why destroy Lisa's life.

This prick..