40.

Scarlet's P.O.V

Well we can assume that whatever Xavier and Gabriel talked went good because at the dinner table they both were just talking, talking and talking. Maiya and I were just sitting there our mouth shut.

"Can you guys stop talking? That too business?" Maiya finally said.

"Okay okay. We won't." Gabriel said while Xavier nodded.

"Why aren't you eating much Scarlet?" Xavier kept a hand on mine and asked.

"I'm not feeling well."

"What happened? Should we go to the doctor?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing much. Just don't wanna eat right now."

"Alright. If you feel we can go to hospital okay?"

I nodded.

:::::::::::::::::::::
Xavier's P.O.V

Now it has been two days since Maiya and Gabriel left for Paris. I was happy that finally Maiya have got a man who really cares for her.

Currently Scarlet was coming in our room saying she wanted to tell me something very important. What would it be?

"Scarlet!!"

"Coming."

"There you are! What took you so long?"

"I was taking some chocolate donuts for me to eat." She was having 6 donuts in her hands.

"That much?" I looked shocked.

"You have any problem?" She snapped.

"Uh no. But you never liked them much before."

"Now I do. Do you have any problem?" She again snapped.

What's wrong with her?

"No sweetheart. You were going to tell something?"

"Oh yes." She looked up.

"Xavier I want share something very important with you."

"Go on baby."

Scarlet took my hand and placed it on her stomach, "I'm pregnant Xavier." She smiled.

For 5 seconds I couldn't say anything. I just kept looking at her my hand on her stomach.

I am going to be a father! Omfg!!

"Oh my god Scarlet." I whispered.

"Are you not happy?" She asked me worriedly.

Of course she would ask this. I didn't show any emotion on my face.

"You won't believe how happy I am sweetheart. I am gonna be a father!!!" I screamed and lifted her up, twirled her.

Room was filled with our laughter.

When finally I put her down she said.
"I thought you weren't happy."

"This is the happiest news I have ever got Scarlet. Thank you. Thank you so much for making me happy. I promise you that I will keep you and our baby happy."

"I love you."

"I love you infinite."

::::::::::::::::::::
Scarlet's P.O.V

"Calm down Xavier. Everything is gonna be fine."

This sentence is said by me before every doctor's appointment. He just gets in his panic mode before every appointment. And today even more as we were gonna know the gender of our baby. Well not really us because my best friend Amelia was going to throw us a gender reveal party tonight.
She had it all planned out.

"What do you think its gonna be?" Xavier asks.

"I think it is going to be a boy."

"Well, I thinks its a girl." Xavier grins.

"Will know, for now lets leave for doctors."

::::::::::::::::::::
Currently we were getting ready for our gender reveal party. We were so excited to know it and also to meet our friends. Amelia, Alexander, his wife Ariel, Mark and his girlfriend Harper. And also many more of Xavier's friends.

"You look stunning baby." Xavier came and pecked my lips.

"Stop lying! I look like a bag of potatoes. And you look so handsome. I am sure all girls are going to drool over you."

"It is true that girls are going to drool over me but believe me I am just going to drool over you sweetheart."

"But don't I look so big?" I pouted.

"Yes but you are carrying our child, and it is good that you are looking big."

"How much I love you." I hugged him.

"Not more than I love you." He pecked my head.

::::::::::::::
"Scarlet, Xavier it's time!!!!!" My best friend screamed.

"Let's go!!!!"

We were standing in the middle of our garden where the party was organised.
Amelia gave us both confetti. The drill was that if the confetti burts into pink ribbons its a girl and if blue its a boy.

"Are you ready?" Xavier asks.

"Yes, and you?"

"I'm damn excited."

"You both I will count 1,2,3. At 3 you burst the confetti. Okay you guys?" Amelia asked.

"Alright." We both said in unison.

"Come on guys." All our friends cheered for us.

"1!!"

"2!!"

"And 3!!!!"

Amelia screamed and Xavier and I both together burst our confettis.

It's a..............

**************
Hello friends. Hope you like this. Comment me to tell what do you think it is? A girl or a boy?

Vote, comment and follow me if you guys like it!

Love,
Anushka❣️