30.

Scarlet's P.O.V

As soon as we entered, oh my goodness! Is this a flight or a mansion! Everything was so beautiful and organized. I was never on a plane like this.

"This is so amazing Xavier

"This is so amazing Xavier." I said roaming around.

"Glad you liked it." He smiled.

"In this whole freaking plane only we are going to be there?" I asked.

"Well this is my private flight so yes." He smirked.

"You are filthy rich Mr Romano." I chuckled.

"That I am."

Soon the attendant came and told us to sit in our seats as were taking off.

Through our flight we talked we played games we slept we ate. Yes I made Mr Mafia play games. I am talented!

When we landed I was damn tired. So I told Xavier to pick me up. And he gladly did.

I don't know when we reached hotel because I was busy sleeping.

After few hours I guess I woke up. I saw Xavier sitting beside me on bed working on his laptop. Does his laptop not get tired? This man fwork so much. Even after such a tiring journey he is working! Jesus!

"Are you a robot Mr Romano?" I asked him.

"I see you're awake Ms. Rivera. And to answer your question I'm not a robot." He smiled.

"Then how can you work so much?" I asked while getting up.

"I love my work sweetheart."

"Fine work." I sighed and got up.

As soon as I was about to enter washroom, Xavier pinned me to the wall. He kept his one hand on my waist and another on the wall
caging me. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Where is my morning kiss?" He asked huskily in my ears.

"I thought you loved your work. And so I didn't disturb you." I said teasingly.

"I love your kisses more."

"Is that so?" I ask coming so near to his lips that our lips are touching each other.

"Stop teasing me Scarlet!" He spoke.

"I'm not."

That's it. He pressed his lips on mine taking me to another world. His kiss was full of possessiveness. After breaking the kiss, I ran in the washroom. He always is successful to make me blush so hard.

————————-

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked excitedly.

Currently we were done cuddling, bathing and eating breakfast.

" I can give you a tour of Italy." He said.

"That would be great. I'm ready!" I said excitement all over my face. Come on who isn't excited to tour Italy.

———————

It was now evening time, we were roaming on the streets of Rome hand in hand. Whole day we went to various places such as Trevi's fountain, Colosseum , St. Peter's Basilica and etc.  Every place was so beautiful. It had its own history. And not to forget I had the worlds most handsome guy as a guide.

"Thank you Xavier." I smiled at him.

"For what?"

"For taking me here and for being a total sweetheart."

"Anytime Scarlet." He pecked me.

"I want Starbucks. Do you?" I asked.

"Okay."

We went to Starbucks. The moment we entered aroma of coffee hit my nose. I have always been a coffee lover. As  Xavier was on some call, I went to place our order. I ordered Mocha Frappe for myself and chai latte for Xavier.

The moment I turned I bumped into a lady. She was really very pretty. She was a blonde with brown eyes. She wore a pretty revealing outfit though.

"Excuse me can't you see and turn?" She yelled at me.

Thank god there was no coffee in my hand otherwise! The lady just dropped her purse in which she probably had a whole beauty salon.

"I'm sorry. Don't yell at me." I told her calmly.

"First you make mistake and then you teach me, bitch!" She shouted.

"Okay so we are at abusing fine by me. Now you bitch if you will excuse me I have someone over there waiting for me." I walked away.

"What happened over there? I was about to come." Xavier asked me when I reached.

"Nothing serious just a bitch making fun of herself ." I shrugged.

Xavier and I both looked at that blondes direction . She was already looking at us shocked. Soon she came towards us.

When I looked at Xavier his face was emotionless. What happened to him now?

"You!!" He said with gritted teeth looking at the blonde.

****************
Hey friends. After long!
Hope you enjoy this. Pls vote, comment and follow me if you like it.

See you till next time💕