19.

Scarlet's P.O.V.

I wore a blue torn jeans and dark blue off shoulder top. I paired it with brown sandals. I curled my hair. I put eyeliner and light pink lip gloss.

And I was ready for the breakfast date

I went to living room to find Xavier already waiting for me.

He wore a jeans. Yes it was the first time I saw him wear jeans. He always used to be in suit and pant. He wore a blue and white strips shirt.

 He wore a blue and white strips shirt

I reached to him and tapped him. His back was facing me. He turned and I could say he was bold!

"You look amazing!" He said and gave me a peck.

"Thank you. You look good in casuals!" I also complimented him.

"Thanks. But I am more comfortable in formals. I have wore them my entire life."

"Yeah. But you should try casual more often."

"Will do. Now shall we go?"

"Hell yeah. I am famished."

"Yes me too."

We started our drive to Buvette. It is a french restaurant. It was my choice. And luckily Xavier also knew that place and he likes it. We reached the restaurant in 15 minutes.

Like a gentleman, Xavier opened the door for me. We went inside with our hands interwined. We sat at our table. It was in the corner of the restaurant giving us enough privacy.

Soon waiter came and we gave in order.

"I will have French toast and some pancakes." Xavier said.

"What would you like to have ma'am?" Waiter asked me. But he bent little too much for asking.
I shifted to left uncomfortably.

"Um, I will have chocolate pancakes and fresh straberries." I said.

"Alright ma'am." He gave a cheap smile.

Just when the waiter was about leave, Xavier got up and grabbed the waiter by his collar.

"Xavier!" I wispered.

"You leave this restaurant right now. You're fired. Dont show your stupid face to us in entire life. Or else I will make sure to chop your balls off and feed them to dogs." Xavier yelled at the waiter.

That poor guy literally ran out of the place.

"Xavier you didnt need to do that." I said.

"He was oggling at you, didn't you see?"

"Yes, it made me a little uncomfortable but you can't beat the shit out of a guy!!"

"Scarlet I can and I will." He gritted his teeth.

"Fine fine, can we calm down now?" I asked and made him sit.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"You need to control your anger Xav. You cannot fire someone. The restaurant manager would be probably coming to yell at you." I said.

"I like when you call me Xav!" He smirked and then  smiled.

"You only heard that much?" I gave a questioning look.

"I own this restaurant Scarlet." He said with his signature smirk.

"What??!! Why didn't you tell me before?" I almost yelled at him.

"Calm down tigress." He laughed.

"Yes calm down. Look who's saying?" I chuckled.

"Ha ha. I told you right that I have legal business too. Hoteling is my legal business."

"Ohh. So you are Mr. Mafia and Mr. Hotelier!" I said.

"Yes."

"Impressive." I smiled.

He bowed and smiled.

"Wait, one minute. If you are hotelier, why didn't you hire one of your best chef as a personal chef? Or you could eat you meals at one of your hotel. I'm sure you have chains of hotel. Tell me?"

"You are too good. Yes I could have done whatever you told me right now. But I couldn't get your taste of food from all those chef."

"You really like my cooking that much?" I ask nervously.

"You are the best chef I can ever have."

"That is by far the best compliment I have ever received.'' I smile at him.

*************
Hey folks. Hope you're enjoying Xavier and Scarlet's story.

Vote and comment if you like it.

Also check my other story "Arranged to Love ❤️" and "Loveless Marriage"

Xoxo💕

-Anushka