36.

Xavier's P.O.V

"What?!" I whispered.

"There was a guy around my age. He was my very good friend. I trusted him a lot. But one day when there was no one in the orphanage as all of them went to picnic, I stayed back as I wasn't feeling well, he stayed back too for me. I found that very sweet. But then he showed his true colours.
He forced himself on me. I tried my best to stop him. I beat him but he was so strong for me. He stripped away my clothes. I was naked in front of him. I didn't feel that helpless in my entire life. I should thank god that one of my friend from the orphanage returned early and saved me from that bastard. After that he was taken into custody. But that incident left its mark on my mind forever."

I instantly took Scarlet in a bone crushing hug

I instantly took Scarlet in a bone crushing hug. I didn't even have slightest idea that Scarlet suffered this much. How I wish to kill that bastard with my own hands!

"Baby, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. Cry as much you want right now my love. But after today you're not going to shed a single tear. I will make sure about that."

"Xav!! Sometimes till today I get nightmares of him. His hands all over ....." She was crying so much.

"Shuuush! I am not gonna get any man near you baby. I'm gonna be there always."

"Thank you Xav. I can't imagine my life without you." She kissed my neck.

"You wouldn't have too. Because I'm not going anywhere. I love you Scarlet."

"I love you too Xav."

We kissed so passionately. I bite her bottom lip and she moaned in pleasure. I moved down to her jaw and neck. I sucked hard on her neck. I'm sure there will be a hickey. My one hand slid under her top making contact with her soft skin. But I looked at her I didn't want to do anything without her permission.

"Do you want to do it Scarlet?"

"Yes Xav. Make love to me. Make me yours." She said breathlessly.

She removed my shirt hastily and I did the same thing. We kissed again. But it was much of rough kiss.

Then I targeted her neck sucking which would probably leave bruises, while my other hand made its way to unclasp her bra.
I cupped her breast in my hands and started stroking her nipples. She moaned in response and tangled her fingers in my hair.

I quickly unzipped my pant and discarded it on the floor. Her eyes shamelessly roaming around my torso. I gently tugged the lining of her panties pulling it down in one swift movement. I placed kisses before devouring her fully. My tongue flicked up and down to lick her. Her sweetness exploded in my mouth as she came. Her thighs quivered as moans filled the room as she cried out my name.

"Xavier please..." She panted as she looked down at him. I lifted my head and met her beautiful eyes knowing exactly what she wants. I claimed her mouth again.