9.

Xavier's P.O.V.

I came home to see Maiya and Scarlet all decked up. Scarlet was looking so beautiful. She wore dark pink short dress with white heels and she left her brown hair open.

"Hey where you going?" I asked.

"We are hitting the club! Wanna join?" Maiya asked.

I thought for a sec. Actually I was tired but men oggling at Scarlet didnt sit well with me so I decided to go with them.

"Sure give me 15 minutes."

After 15 minutes we hit the roads. Maiya sat in front while Scarlet at the back.

"So Maiya do you have a boyfriend?" Scarlet asked which surprised me. As she was not all nosy. I guess Maiya and Scarlet have hit it off.

"Its little complicated. Like I have started seeing a guy but we arent official. But I am having fun. He is really amazing."

"Oh and you dont think to update your brother with this?" I snapped.

"See this is the reason I keep my dating life secret from you!"

"Wait what?"

"Why do you have to freak out?" Maiya asked.

"I am not freaking out. Scarlet you tell am I freaking out?"

"Actually yes Xavier. You are freaking out."

"Come on Scarlet you too?"

Maiya and Scarlet burts in laughter.

"Fine girls enjoy!" I nodded my head sideways.

We reached the club. There was big queue outside the club. Since it was my club we went in with no effort.

The moment we were in, loud music, people dancing literally sticking to each other, couples making out, someone throwing up, bartenders flirting was seen.

"Xavier will you be sweet enough to bring drinks for two beautiful girls who are with you?" Maiya very sweetly asked. Note the sarcasm.

"My beautiful sister Maiya, I have people to bring drinks for us."

"Fine then tell your people you ass."

"You dirty mouth!!"

I told my men to bring drinks and soon I could see Maiya whole drunk. Scarlet didnt drink that much. She was pretty sober. And as I was driving so I just had a glass.

Maiya went to dance but Scarlet refused. So I started a conversation.

"Not a party animal?" I asked.

"Not really. I never went to clubs when I was in school or college. I was very much into studies that time."

"So is this your first club experience?" I ask surprised.

"No no. I have gone clubbing few times with my bestfriend."

"Your best friend?" I ask though I knew who is her bestfriend.

"As if you dont know who it is! You did an investigation of me remember?" She shot back.

"You dont forget anything, dont you?" I asked embarrassed.

"Never Mr. Mafia."

"Not again Scarlet."

She chuckled.

"Come on lets dance." I extend my hand towards her.

"Oh please. I cant really."

"Hey come. Trust me it will be fun."

"Oh okay." She placed her hand in mind.

We were on the stage. Scarlet and I were dancing in sync. I kept my both hands on her waist. And she kept her hands on my shoulder. We were looking intently at each other. It was as if we both wanted to speak but couldnt. So we just kept dancing to the tunes.

"Pizza!" Scarlet blurted.

"What?"

"I want pizza right now." She whinned.

I laughed, "You are the weirdest girl I have ever met."

"I am different not wierd you jerkface."

"Alrighty first lets get out of here." I said.

"Yes we should find Maiya but."

"Ya that girl, where is the hell is she?"

"There she is on that couch."

As we went there, Maiya was already passed out.

"Maiya Maiya!!" I tried to wake her up.

"Are you crazy? How will she wake up. She has passed out!" Scarlet shouted.

"Fine I was just trying."

"How was the outcome?"

"Failed."

I picked Maiya up. As children I used to always give her piggy back rides. And now we were out of the club. I put Maiya in backseat. Scarlet sat in front. It was not that late outside but we both were not in mood to go out to have pizza so we ordered it.
***********
Hey lovelies. Hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment if you like it.

Pls check my other two books Arranged to Love and Loveless Marriage.,

Love all. ❤🌟