23.

Before you start, this chapter is dedicated to BellaLMartinez

Thanks for voting for my books!

Xavier's P.O.V.

I reached home from my club. And I saw messages and calls of Scarlet that she was going to club with her friends. Why but? Anyways now it was too late. She must have come. So I went to her room to see her sleeping.
I smiled at the scene.

I came to my room, took a bath and laid down on bed.

Todays deal was very important for me. But that guy Marcello brought his co CEO with him who was all over me. And as he was a big guy I had no choice to enteratin that bimbo a little. No no dont get me wrong. We did nothing. We didnt kiss, we didnt have sex. But she was sitting on my lap whole time and trying to seduce me. But guess what the result was good. I got the deal.

__________

Scarlet's P.O.V.

I woke up with a major hangover. God last night I drank too much. To reduce my hangover I took a very long bath.
After that I felt a little better. I dressed up in black denim and white shirt.

Though I had no mood to cook for Xavier I had too. He paid me for that. So I started cooking a spinach omellte.
When I was almost over with cooking I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. I made a mental note to ignore Xavier for as long as I can.

''Good morning sweetheart!" Xavier smiled.

He had the audacity to call me sweetheart when last night, well I dont want to talk about it. So I did what I wanted to do. I ignored him.

"Scarlet I said good morning!" He repeated.

I ignored him. Again.

Through the corner of my eyes I could see he was totally not getting it. He was clueless.

"Here is your spinach omlete." I placed the plate in front of him.

I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist. He got up now facing me.

"Let go off me." I said not looking in his eyes.

''What happened Scarlet? Why are you ignoring me?"

"I dont wish to talk with you Xavier. Dont you get that?" I yelled at him.

"But why?" He shouted.

I really didnt wish to talk to him. He was acting like a total jerk. So I grabbed my purse and stormed off the house. Yes I walked over Xavier.

____________

Xavier's P.O.V

What the hell happened to her? Yesterday morning she was fine. I couldn't understand what happened to her in one day.

I drove to her diner. When I entered the diner there was no customer. I was thankful for that as I could get some privacy with Scarlet.

"Scarlet! Scarlet!" I called.

She came from the kitchen. Looking so beautiful.

"What are you doing here Xavier?" She yelled at me.

"Scarlet please tell me what happened!"

"That's the problem you don't even know what have you done wrong?!"

"Scarlet I'm asking you one last time, what happened to you?" I asked.

"Then what you will hurt me like before or even better you can kill me! At once your problem will be solved." She said looking straight in my eyes.

"Are you out of your mind Scarlet? This is what you think of me?" I yelled at her.

"What I think about you doesn't matter Xavier! You do what you want to do. Am I right?"

Now there were tears in her eyes. She seemed more hurt than angry. God what have I done?!

"Scarlet whatever it is because of which you are hurt, I'm really very sorry. But please tell me what did I do wrong? It is killing me inside."

"Xavier it hurts me too." She said.

"What hurts you Scarlet?" I asked her patiently.

And finally she gave up,

"It hurts that you're cheating on me Xavier."

**************
Hey guys. Hope you're enjoying Xavier and Scarlet's story.

Pls vote and comment if you like it.

Also check my other story Arranged to Love ❤️

XOXO ❤️

-Anushka