15.

Scarlet's P.O.V.

First I took a hot bath. I shaved my legs. Then I did my make up. Yes I did make up today. Big achievment. Then I dressed up. I wore a black dress. I paired it with black heels. I left my hair open.

Xavier's P

Xavier's P.O.V.

I got dressed up too. I wore a navy blue shirt and black pant.

I was waiting for Scarlet to come down

I was waiting for Scarlet to come down. And Scarlet was here....

She looked so beautiful. It looked like that dress is just made for her. She came towards me and smiled.

"You look beautiful Scarlet!"

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Shall we?" I extended my hand.

"Sure." She gave me her hand in mine.

The whole car was silent. But I managed to take a few glances of her. She was simply admiring the city lights. Not her fault, New York City really looks magical at nights.

We reached the restaurant. I chose a pretty classy restaurant for our date. They have the best italian food in the city. I came to her side, opened the car door. I extended my hand and she put her hand in mine.

We entered and I said to the receptionist, "Xavier Romano."

"Oh yes Mr. Romano, your table is this side." She said seductively showing her absolutely fake boobs.

We sat at our table and that bimbo again said, "Mr. Romano, I am standing there. If you need anything!" She stressed the word anything.
I dismissed her.

"This must happen a lot with you right?" Scarlet asked.

"Well, I'll be honest. Yes."

"So you are gonna give her a call?" She pointed at that bimbo.

"Scarlet, I am on date with you. And you are asking whether I am gonna have sex with that bimbo?!!" I hissed.

"I am sorry, but I thought this is just a date. Not so serious types."

"For me it is."

"And why is it so?" She seemed comfused.

"Because I like you Scarlet. I really like you. You are smart, hardworking, beautiful. You are very different for your own good. At first I was little hesitant as I didnt want your life in danger. So I went to Italy to divert my mind. But I failed. And here I am with you on a date." I said every word honestly.

"Xavier I, um....."

"Scarlet you dont need to say anything if you dont feel it."

"Xavier will you let me finish my sentence?"

"Yeah. I am sorry."

"I like you too. But its all very new for me. These emotions, attraction. I want to take it slow."

"I understand. Dont worry. Will take it slow." I smiled and placed my hand on hers.

She smiled.

Our food came and we wasted no time in started.

"The food here is really amazing.Mmnn." She moaned.

I chuckled." I told you right. When I came to America this was the first place I ate in. That time it was a small place. But now its huge."

"Ohh."

"So tell me something about you which I dont know." I asked.

"Okay. I love reading books like a lot. I like to go to parks. My favourite tv show is friends."

"Okay. Now tell me the things you dont like."

"Aha. So I don't like  people who keeps their room messy. I dont like when someone doesnt pay attention to me when I speak. And there are many other likes and dislikes which you will know off gradually."

"Alright Ms. Scarlet."

"Now tell me about you Mr. Mafia." She nudged me.

"Scarlet as you may think there is no goody goody story of me. Its all bad. My parents were killed in front of my eyes."

"Oh my god. I am so sorry Xav." She placed my hand on mine.

"Since then I decided I will take revenge of their deaths. But till now I have not caught that man. Every morning I get up with one motive that I get close to find that man."

"Xavier I didnt know you are going through so much."

"Its okay Scarlet. This is the reason I behave so rude and tough. I dont want people to know what I am going through."

"But now I know. So I can help you."

"You will work with guns?" I ask surprised.

"No dummy. I can help you to stable your mind. That means emotionally."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Shall we go home?" She asked.

'' Sure."

Scarlet's P.O.V

We reached home. When we were at my room's entrance, Xavier hold my hand and kissed the backside of my hand. And then he cupped my face and smashed his lips on mine. It was a very possessive kiss. He bit my lower lip and I moaned. Taking that as chance he slid his tongue in my mouth. It was the best kiss I have ever had.

He pecked my forehead, "Good night Scarlet."

"Good night Xav."

**********
Hey guys. Hope you like this chaper.

Vote and comment if you like it!

Also check my other story Arranged to Love ❤️ and Loveless Marriage.

XOXO ❤

-Anushka