26.

Scarlet's P.O.V.

Now I have been discharged. I was sitting on my bed in my room at home.
I was looking at the surrounding when Xavier came with a bowl of chicken soup. He was being a total sweetheart. He took care of me so nicely. He was there when I used to wake up. He used to be there when I used to sleep. He was there with me all the time. But we didn't have chance to talk much so I'm gonna do that now.

"Here is your Chicken Soup. I haven't made that but still tell me how it is." He handed me the bowl.

I tasted and it was really nice.

"It's really good. Who made it?" I asked.

"I have my sources Scarlet!" He chuckled and I smiled.

"Xavier I want to talk to you about something." I said seriously.

"What happened Scarlet? Anything wrong? Are you not feeling well? Let me......."

"Xavier Xavier calm down. I am feeling good. It's about us I want to talk."

"Go on." He said

"I'm really sorry for not trusting you Xav. I call you jerk, but lately I've been behaving like a true bitch. I'm really sorry. I don't wanna lose you Xav."

"Scarlet, please don't say sorry. We are humans, we make mistakes. And I don't wanna lose you too."

We moved forward leaning into a kiss. It was one hell of steamy kiss. I missed this!

"Now sleep. You need enough rest." He pecked my forehead.

"Can you sleep here with me?" I asked.

"That's not even a question to ask."

He laid beside me, taking me in his arms. It felt so safe, so blissful.

———————
Now it's been one week since I was bed rest. Today I was joining my diner and I will also cook for Xavier. Yay I'm so happy.

I hurried to bathroom, did my daily business. Took bath and got changed. I wore a olive green crop top with black shorts.

I quickly went down. Xavier was still sleeping. Since the day I got home, either I sleep in his room or he sleeps in mine.

I cooked a vegetable omelette for him with some chocolate smoothie. Come on now who doesn't love chocolate?

"Xavier!!" I called him.

"Coming baby!" He yelled.

I chuckled at that.

In a minute he was in front of me. In blue suit, looking dashing.

"Morning baby." He kissed me.

"Morning Xav!"

He sat at the table while I came with two plates, two glasses and breakfasts.

"Here it is."

He took a bite, "Scarlet you don't know what magic your food does to me. After eating it after so long.... it's so delicious."

"It's just an omelette Xav." I chuckled.

"That's the thing. Even simple dishes you do it with so magic. It becomes delicious."

"Oh okay thanks cutie."

"Sweetheart I'm anything but cutie. Come on!"

"Oooo. Okay hottie. Is that fine?" I asked.

"That's better."

We were having breakfast when suddenly......

BANG BANG!

Xavier quickly got up and said something to his men. But I couldn't infer anything. Then after few minutes there were gunshots. Several guns were firing. I didn't know when Xavier also took out his gun. Oh my god what is this happening? Am I gonna die so soon?

"Scarlet I want you to go to your room, lock the room and go inside the closet and lock that too. Only if I come you open the doors. Am I clear baby?" He asked.

"Oh okay. Xav what is happening? Where are you going? Please don't leave me!" I started crying.

"Sweetheart there's probably some mafia attack. There is no time. Please you go in your room. Don't come out until I tell you to."He lastly kissed me and rushed out.

I quickly ran to my closet and locked it as Xavier said. Oh my god! Please save us.

*************
Hey peeps. Hope you're enjoying Xavier and Scarlet's story.

Pls vote and comment if you like it.

Also check my other story Arranged to Love ❤️

XOXO ❤️

-Anushka