10.

Xavier's P.O.V.

"Scarlet!!" I called her.

"Yess?"

"Pizza is here. Hurry up."

"I am coming!" She came with two glasses and a bottle of red wine.

"Yay pizza is here!!" She danced.

"Scarlet!" I left out a chuckle.

"What? I love pizza more than anything."

"Okay okay sit."

We sat on sofa and grabbed a piece of pizza. It was margherita. My fav and Scarlet's too as she said.

"Mmnnmm" Scarlet moaned.

"Stop moaning!" I said.

"Whyy. This is so freaking amazing."

"Fine!!."

We both didnt waste anytime eating the pizza. We drank two glasses of red wine. So now we were full.

"Thanks for this amazing meal." Scarlet said.

"Most welcome Chef." I chuckled.

"We should sleep now."

"Yeah. I have early morning meeting." I said.

"Means you are gonna kill someone early morning? Noo! Please!"

"Scarlet, stop. I have order coming from Italy tomorrow. Meeting is for that."

"Oh. I am sorry." She said sheepishly.

We were now at the outside if Scarlet's room.

"Goodnight Xavier. I had a great time." She smiled.

"Good night Scarlet."

But neither did she move nor me. It was as if we both wanted to do something but we were scared a little.

She turned around to go in her room. But I grabbed her hand and made her turn towards me. I cupped her face and placed my lips on her. At first she was shocked but soon she gave in. It was a soft kiss. Her lips were so soft. She wrapped her hands around my neck. When we couldnt breathe I broke the kiss.

We were looking in each other's eyes. Our forehead touched. We pulled away after few seconds. Scarlet rushed in her room.

I came in my room remembering the kiss. It was such a different kiss. It was the best kiss I ever had. God Scarlet what are you doing to me?

Scarlet's P.O.V.

Holy crap! What was that?! We kissed. I kissed Xavier. Xavier kissed me. Oh my god. But why did I enjoy it?

I wanna kiss him again!!

But I cant.

Goshh.

I will just sleep right now.

Xavier's P.O.V.

I couldnt control myself. I kissed her. Now what? Will she not talk to me? But from the look of her face she enjoyed it. So is evrything cool between us?

I know I am maybe overreacting. But Scarlet is different. She is not your typical blonde bimbos. She is beautiful she is smart and she's innocent and pure.

With that thought I drifted off to the sleep.

____________

I woke up next morning early as I had a big order coming from Italy. I wouldnt have my breakfast as it is early. Scarlet must not be awake. I went downstairs. And the scene in front of me surprised me.

Scarlet was cooking in kitchen, listening to music, in her own world.

"Scarlet!!"

"Oh Xavier you are here." She turned off the music.

"Why are you awake so early?"

"Because I thought you have an early morning meeting. So you will need breakfast. And to make it I am awake."

"You didnt need to do that."

"Oh come on thats what I am here for right?"

I stared at her for a minute in utter shock.

"Well yes I guess but...."

"Sit down. I have made egg bagel for you."

"Yes chef."

She came with bagel. And some fruits cut in bowl. She sat down beside.
Then she served me. As always food was really good.

She also started eating.

"How is it?" She asked.

"Really good."

She smiled.

We ate in silence but as I was about to leave I decided to bring in last night's kiss topic.

"Scarlet about last night I....."

*********
Hey peeps. Hope you like it.

Vote and comment if you like it.

Pls check my other two books Arranged to Love and Loveless Marriage.

XOXO 💋

-Anushka.