Chapter 21: The Runaway Vampire and The Werewolf Princess

Mina's POV

We got out of the car as soon as we reached the café. The three angels are already with Dahyun when we entered the place.

"Dahyun!" Momo rushed to the vampire and hugged her. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She asked while scanning her body for wounds and bruises.

"I'm fine, unnie. I was lucky to escape from them." She said with a small smile, reassuring us that she's alright but I can still sense fear in her voice.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your call, I was busy eating and I left my phone in my car." I see, so she called Momo first for help. What could have possibly happened if she was able to answer it? The image of Chaeyoung's lips flashed in my mind. I bit my lip at that thought.

"You two would have kissed already if Momo's phone was with her." Sharon chuckled.

I felt hot on my face. I want to smack myself. Why am I even thinking about it at times like this? I wiggled my head to shake that unnecessary thought.

"Are you alright? Your face is as red as a strawberry." Sana asked beside me throwing a suspicious look. She leaned in and whispered to my ear. "You and Chaeyoung were also blushing when you went downstairs. I wonder what happened in her art studio." She smirked.

"This snake's gay radar is no joke." Sharon commented while laughing. Ugh. I could not agree more. She really is an expert when it comes to gayness.

"Yah, stop thinking of malicious things. We did not kiss!" I whisper-shouted.

"Caught by your own mouth." Sana winked.

Sharon burst out laughing, "I'm starting to like this Gaylord."

Psh. These two really love to tease and drag me to awkward situations where I almost accidentally admit something.

"We better go to a safer place before she tells us what happened." Saved by Jihyo unnie. Thank God, their attention got diverted to her before they could tease me more.

All of us agreed to go to Momo's apartment since it's the nearest and she lives alone. Nobody could hear what we're about to discuss. We gathered in the living room as Dahyun tells us about the surprise attack.

"They were at least 20 vampires and one of them was Somi, who attacked Chaeyoung before." She said, all eyes on her. "They were asking me where to find Mina unnie and Tzuyu." She looked at me and Tzuyu who's sitting beside me.

"Is this Somi wearing a black hoodie?" Sana asked.

Dahyun nodded, "All of them are actually in a black hoodie. That's what they usually wear to protect themselves from direct sunlight. Vampires could not roam around in the daylight unless they cover themselves with dark thick clothing." Wait, if vampires can't stand the sunlight, how can she manage to go out in a broad daylight?

"She must be not a natural-born vampire." Sharon said, which made me confuse.

'What do you mean?' I mentally asked her.

"I think it would be better if you ask her directly about that matter." She answered.

"She must be that hooded girl we saw talking to Chaeyoung earlier." Momo suddenly said, sitting comfortably on the couch, cross-legged; her arms above her chest.

"Chaeyoung talked to a vampire?" The three angels asked in unison, their eyes widened.

"How did it happen?" Nayeon unnie asked sipping on the tea that Momo prepared for us.

We just shrugged as we really don't know how Chaeyoung ended up talking to that hooded vampire.

"We don't have any idea; we just saw them and thank God we came on time." Tzuyu answered, "But one thing is for sure, Chaeyoung's life is in danger. They'd probably know that she's close with us." She continued. "What' worse is there's a big chance of using her to lure me and Mina unnie."

A Demon's Kiss (Michaeng)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara