Chapter 37: Formed Alliance

Lucifer/Sharon's POV

After getting the help we needed from Jessi, we immediately made our way back to Jackson's condo. We stayed there for an hour then decided to leave my best friend so he can take some rest as Jessi drained him out.

"Just visit me here tomorrow so I can teach you how to control green flames," Jackson said to Sana before we bid goodbye.

'Shall we switch places now?' I mentally asked Mina as soon as we got inside Sana's car.

"I'm fine with this for now. Let's surprise them. I can't wait to see their faces." She giggled.

'Okay. So, you're fully trusting me now, huh?'

"Yeah. What a cute and loving demon you are." Mina teased.

'Say that again and I'll squeeze this not so big tits of yours.' I threatened as I squeezed her left breast.

"What the-Stop it!" She blurted out as she controlled her right hand to slap her left hand holding her mound.

"We can hear you, Mina. Did you just shout?" Sana butted in then laughed.

Poor Mina. She doesn't know that she can reply mentally to me even without voicing it out. But of course, I won't tell her that. I'll make fun of her for now.

"Your voice unnie is really soft even when you're shouting. So cute." Tzuyu joined in.

"But my voice is cuter," Sana said her eyes still fixed on the road.

"Mina unnie's voice is cuter." The youngest deadpanned.

"Yah! I'm your girlfriend! Every part of me should be your favorite." The Shiba whined.

"But I like it when you moan my name." Tzuyu recuperated.

"Aah...Tzuyu-ahh." Suddenly Sana moaned then her girlfriend giggled. She really is Asmodeus' daughter.

"Yah! Stop talking about stuff like that. That's disgusting!" Mina shouted.

'Hmm...Said the penguin who kept on moaning Chaeyoung's name.' I replied mentally.

"Disgusting, huh? If I know you already did it with Chaeyoung and you enjoyed it. Right, Sharon?" Sana turned to me for a second then returned her gaze at the road.

"Yes. I was even the one who informed her that she was cumming."

"SHAROOOOONNN!!!"

All of us burst out laughing while the penguin is sulking.

============================

We headed to the angels' apartment to tell them the whole plan and of course, the whole truth. We're sure that Momo and Dahyun are also there.

"Get ready. Just act normal Sharon. Let's surprise them with the blonde hair." Mina giggled playfully.

'Alright.' I replied mentally as we got out of the car to enter the apartment.

We opened the door without even knocking. We stood frozen by the door upon seeing Cheyoung, Somi, and Yui chilling in the living room.

"Waah, you're back!" Nayeon exclaimed making all of their heads turn in our direction.

What the hell is going on here? We're supposed to be surprising them with the blonde hair but it was the other way around. What are these three doing here?

'Don't speak for now Mina, okay? Chaeyoung is here.'

She did not respond but I can tell that she's also surprised seeing them.