Chapter 3: The First Encounter

Chaeyoung's POV

Saw your face, heard your name
Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new
Isn't this why we came? Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new

Hayley Kiyoko's Girls Like Girls is playing in the background as I drive my way to MSSFA, my dream school (Morning Star School of Fine Arts.) Getting in is not that easy due to the institution's high standards when accepting aspiring students. It was one of my happiest moments when I received an email from the school. I squealed as I read that I have passed the qualifications and listed my name under the Visual Arts Department. I really love drawing and painting since I was a kid. My ultimate dream is to become a famous painter like Van Gogh and Vermeer. Taking up my desired course Fine Arts Major in Drawing and Painting is my stepping stone to make it happen.

I'm really grateful that my parents are very supportive of the things that I love to do. They even bought me a brand-new car which I'm driving at the moment; a red Maserati-GranTurismo. It is their gift to me since I got accepted into MSSFA.

A/N: Chaeyoung's car

I also have a younger brother, Jeong-Hoon, who dreams of becoming an architect someday like Appa (father). My Eomma (mom) is an Art Professor in one of the prestigious universities here in South Korea. I guess art really runs in our blood. I feel blessed being born with a loving family. My life is almost perfect and I could not ask for more.

A wide smile plastered on my face as soon as I laid my eyes on the boasting Greek-inspired structure of my dream school. "This is it." I said excitedly to myself.

"Welcome to the real world, Chaeyoung." I grinned as my wheels touched the pavement leading the way to the main gate. I spotted a vacant parking slot immediately beside a gorgeous gray Mercedes Benz CLS. 

A/N: Mina's car

A/N: Mina's car

A young man in his late 20's, I suppose, got out of it. Based on his outfit, I can promptly tell that he's a chauffeur; he's wearing a clean gray suit and pants, a black chauffeur hat, and polished black leather shoes. Before he even gets the chance to help the passenger at the back, the car door opened revealing the most elegant woman I have ever seen in my entire life. I could not clearly see her face since I'm still a few meters away from them. However, I could tell that she's not just an ordinary girl. She's wearing a light gray high neck blouse, topping it with a black overcoat partnered with black fitted pants and heels.