Chapter 30: Trust and Doubt

Sana's POV

"You haven't told them about the old woman in Okinawa." Tzuyu said as she put a popcorn to her mouth. We're positioned comfortably on the couch while watching the Netflix series Sweet Home. I snaked my arms around her waist and placed my chin above her shoulder then sniffed her hair.

"Yeah. There was no time to talk to them about it. Most of them are quite busy with other stuff." Three days have already passed after the trip and I haven't gotten the chance to discuss with them that weird encounter. There's no perfect timing since Mina is always with Chaeyoung, and I don't want to tell it to some of them then repeat the story again for the others. I'd rather talk over them about it in one go. "Aah." I opened my mouth gesturing my girlfriend to feed me.

"How about you just create a group chat?" She suggested as she shoved a handful of popcorn to my mouth. I sat up straight and cupped my hands to catch the popcorns that fell from my mouth. "Yah! Just feed me a piece of it." I blurted out as soon as I finished munching. She just giggled and continued watching as if nothing happened.

"Your suggestion is great. I'll just create a group chat then." I scooted then reached for my phone on the center table. I'm going to chat Mina first to ask if Chaeyoung's with her.

"Are you with Chaeyoung now?"

"She just left home. Why?" She responded a few seconds later. I did not reply and immediately created the group chat.

You named the group Supernatural Gays

Sana: Zup gays

Mina: ?

Nayeon: What's this?

Sana: I have something important to tell you.

Dahyun: What is it?

Momo: Better be more important than food

coz I'm eating Dahyun now

**eating with Dahyun now

Sana: 😏😏

Jeongyeon: 😏😏

Sana: Let's talk about Momo's food
While waiting for the others

Jeongyeon: Enjoy eating

Nayeon: Shut up pervs

Momo: Yah! I'm eating jokbal

Nayeon: I think we're complete now

God Jihyo is sitting beside me.

I'm sure Tzuyu is with Sana

Sana: Let's do a video call

I'm too lazy to type. LOL

=======================