Chapter 27: All About Love

Mina's POV

Two months have passed after Chaeyoung's abduction and everything went back to normal. We're no longer taking turns to guard her since the attacks have stopped as well. But it doesn't mean that we're letting our guards down since Somi escaped and we don't know where she is now. Who knows what sort of scheme is she up to now? She could be just waiting for another chance to take her revenge on us.

Vampires are no longer wandering around Dahyun's mansion but she did not go back there and now the property is for sale. She enjoyed living with Momo in her apartment and sometimes they spend their weekends on Hirai farm. Those two keep on telling us they are not officially girlfriends yet but who are they fooling? If I know, they are also doing what Tzuyu and Sana are doing when they're alone. I felt hot when the image of Sana on top of Tzuyu flashed back in my head. I shook my head briskly to erase that horrendous sight out of my mind.

"That's sexy, not horrendous." Sharon taunted with an annoying cackle. "You'll do it with Chaeyoung anyway and that's normal."

"Stop it!" I yelled after turning off the shower. I grabbed my penguin designed bathrobe and got out of the bathroom while wiping my hair with a towel.

Sharon has been teasing me non-stop about doing it with Chaeng. We've been dating for two months now and I'm contented with just kisses and cuddles. Whenever Chaeng and I were alone, this devil would always dirty-talk and suggest erotic stuff. There were times that we almost do it but I was still able to control myself. Chaeyoung understands me and she does not complain about it. She said we don't need to rush and she's willing to wait patiently until I'm ready.

I admit I also want to do it but I'm not really ready yet. I won't do it not until this demon leaves me alone. Of course, doing it would be awkward while a demon is teaching you how to do it. Also, Sana told me that it would be like a threesome if we do it. I didn't know what she meant until Sharon explained it to me and I could not imagine it.

"That's not gonna happen, Minari. I won't leave you. We'll share this body for the rest of your life and we'll make love with Chaeyoug someday whether you like it or you like it. BWAHAHAHA. Seollenda me likey. Me likey, likey, likey. Me likey, likey, likey. Dugeun dugeun dugeun (heart heart)" What the heck? Did she just sing it? I can't believe this demon is singing such a girly K-Pop song. I sometimes wonder if Lucifer was gay in his previous male body.

"What?" Sharon asked. "That song is cute." This demon is sometimes cute but still annoying most of the time.

"Don't tell me your mission is to do it with Chaeyoung that's why you're living with me?" I blurted out. She fell silent for a few seconds then laughed again. "What if my answer is yes?" I just scoffed. Of course, I know that's not her real mission. She just loves to tease me. Until now, she's still not telling me the truth. I'm not afraid of learning about it though since I don't feel any threat or danger and I wonder why. This demon inside me is still a mystery. I asked the three angels about it but they told me that they also don't know. I sometimes think they really do know about it and they are just keeping it a secret.

"Don't think too much. You'll know about it someday." Sharon suddenly said as she read my thoughts.

I just shrugged and did not respond anymore until I finished preparing for school. My phone rang as I went downstairs. My lips formed a smile upon seeing who the caller was.

"Good morning, my cute cub," I answered while smiling.

"Good morning too, my precious, elegant, beautiful, princess penguin." I giggled at her response. She's always like this. I would have cringed if that endearment came from someone else, but it's from my love so, those sweet words are like music to my ears.