Chapter 34: Asmo and Luce

Omniscient

After almost an hour of drive, Sana stopped her car in front of the JYPE building. "So, do we just tell the guard or the person at the front desk that we're looking for Jackson Wang?"

"Not actually in this building. Move forward to the 7th building from here. We're going to his condo. That's what Sharon told me." Mina relayed the devil's message to Sana.

"Oh, okay." The latter responded as she started the engine again.

As Sana's car stopped in front of the said building, a guard immediately approached them then knocked on the tinted window. "How can I help you, gorgeous?" He asked with a wink as Sana rolled down the window. Tzuyu at the back glared sharply at the man who's obviously hitting on her girl.

Mina then handed a small piece of paper to Sana. The latter questioned her, "What is this for?"

"Sharon told me this piece of paper is like a visitor's pass. The security in this building is really strict. Lots of celebrities live here so, going inside is really not that easy, unless you're a family or a friend to one of the residents here." Mina explained, "I don't even know how that piece of paper got inside my pocket." She chuckled then shook her head wondering how the devil did it, knowing that she could not use her powers as long as Mina is wearing her necklace.

"I'll explain later," Sharon responded as she read the penguin's thought.

'Oh, okay.' Mina mentally replied, surprised by what the devil said.

"We're here for Jackson Wang." Sana said to the guard with a smile then handed the visitor's pass to him. The man blushed and beamed a smile, scratching his head obviously smitten by the latter's charm. He was about to let them drive through the underground parking when another guard approached. He peeked at the beautiful girls inside the Ferrari then landed his eyes on Mina and whispered something to the other guard.

The girls frowned waiting for them to let them through. The first guard spoke again, "Ahm. I forgot. Actually, we keep records of the visitors here." He then pulled a small notebook out of his back pocket and a pen, handing them to Sana. "Please write down your names and contact number for security purposes."

"Eh?"

"Security purposes my ass! We already provided a visitor's pass!" Tzuyu shouted at the back, obviously feeling that those guards just wanted to know their names and contact number.

The two guards were startled then noticed there's another girl at the back. They gawked at the youngest's Goddess-like beauty with mouth agape. The second guard was about to speak again but his mouth was immediately shut then his eyes turned lifeless, same with the other guard.

"You may go in." They said in unison, gesturing them to proceed which surprised Sana.

"Serves you right." Sharon chuckled.

'What did you do?' Mina asked.

"I hypnotized those annoying guards." The devil responded causing the latter to gasp. "I know you're surprised. I will tell you everything. Let's get inside the pervert's condo first."

They got out as soon as Sana parked her car. They went inside the elevator then Sharon controlled Mina's hand, pressing the 12th-floor button.

"It's unit 127," Sharon informed Mina. The trio immediately got off the elevator when they reached the 12th floor and looked for the said unit. The door was already open when they stopped in front of it.

A topless handsome guy, known as Jackson Wang welcomed the three; posing by the door and flexing his muscles and abs. "Hello, gorgeous ladies." He said, smiling seductively at the three who were just looking at him with a poker face.