Chapter 31: Popcorn Kiss

Mina's POV

"Somi visited and you let her go just like that?!" Tzuyu yelled as soon as Momo and Dahyun explained what happened last night.

"Calm down, Tzuyu-ah." Sana held her hand to calm down her girlfriend but the latter shoved her hand.

"How could I calm down when we lost the chance to take our revenge for what she did to Chaeyoung?!" Tzuyu still raising her voice and anger is evident in her expression. I could not blame her since I, myself, would have killed Somi if I got the chance to face her again.

"Me too. I would have burned her body and soul." Sharon agreed.

"What if this is one of her schemes again?" Tzuyu continued.

"But she could be telling the truth; Yui also visited last night and told me about the formed alliance between my kind and the vampires," Sana explained to her girlfriend. Tzuyu just snorted and did not speak anymore.

"I know how all of us want to avenge what my cousin did to Chaeyoung but last night, I felt her sincerity. She apologized to us and regretted what she did in the past." Dahyun spoke when silence engulfed the living room. We're now at Momo's apartment and my supposed date with Chaeyoung for today is canceled because of this sudden emergency meeting. I miss my cub but this meeting is really important.

"Yes, Dahyun is right. I was so pissed off last night the moment I saw her but, I also witnessed her profound emotions."

"Really?" Dahyun asked her girlfriend with a surprised expression.

"Yeah, I just did not make it obvious because I was annoyed at her last night." Momo said without meeting Dahyun's gaze. "I don't know how to explain it but she was different last night. I also felt her sincerity."

"So, you accepted her apology?" Jeongyeon unnie butted in.

"Of course, not." Momo and Dahyun answered in unison.

"Alright, enough of talking about Somi. Let's deal with her once we succeed on plotting our counter-attack." Jihyo unnie said.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Sana-yah, did Yui tell you an exact date?" I asked Sana.

"She did not since she's not sure when the surprise attack will be executed. Werewolf warriors are now after her since my father, oh, I forgot, he's not my real father. Anyway, the king found out that Yui is helping me and that she's not really following his orders."

"Where is she now by the way?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"Why are you looking for her?" Nayeon unnie glared at her girlfriend.

"Why? I'm just worried. Werewolves are after her." She answered with a frown.

"Psh. I saw the way you look at her when we fought those vampires." Nayeon unnie scoffed.

"Are you jealous?" Jeongyeon unnie smirked while her girlfriend just glared at her.

"Yah! you're fighting over nonsensical things again." Jihyo unnie scolded the couple.

"She's just somewhere around and you don't have to worry, she can protect herself." Sana said, "And to continue what I was saying, since they are aware that we already know about the surprise attack, there's a big possibility that they changed their original plan."

"I agree." Jihyo unnie said. "We need to know first if they changed their plan." She looked at each one of us. "If only we have someone who can spy on them without getting caught."