We fight, we break up (pt.1)

**EARLY TW: non-consensual acts (pt.2**

Alex's POV:

"Hey Willi-" I opened his bedroom door to see him and another person.

Not just any person, it was Luke-

"AHHHHH oh my god, oh my god oh my god, were you two like- uh uh ya know um uh like doing dirty things," I yell busting through the door.

"Alex, no we weren't. We were discussing somethings," Willie said rubbing his neck. I looked closer and saw BRUISES.

"....Luke, did he do that," I asked Willie, not directly speaking to Luke.

"Uh- no, you did yesterday," Willie said.

"Yea dude, and I have a girlfriend, I don't like guys," Luke said.

"Baby, what gave you the idea that j would ever cheat on you," Willie asked me.

"People a-are mean to other people. And then they quit loving them and go and-and do things with other people because they dont want to hurt them even though that's what's happening here. So- um I'm sorry you weren't ha-happy with me...um I think we break up now, so uh...I'm breaking up with you," I say rushing out.

"ALEX," I heard Willie call after me. But I kept running

Willie's POV:

He left me...

Alex, my beautiful angel left me.

Me and Luke. Luke and I, were trying to find promise rings for me and Alex.

But now I guess we don't need them.

"Hey, are you okay," Luke asked.

"I lost him Luke, I need him," I told him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TWO DO TO MY BABY," Julie yelled.

"Babe, you know about the rings. He came in here, saw us together, saw what you did, and thought we were cheating on the both of yoy," Luke explained.

"Oh-, OMG I HAVE AN IDEA," Julie yelled. Yet again.

I just hope it works.

Alex's POV:

Ugh.

I'm so fricking done with this.
I don't even know what I did wrong.
I would be myself around him. OMG, he doesn't like me for me, but for my looks. The one guy I've ever liked that actually liked me back, doesn't even like me, but Luke.

I turn to see Caleb-

"What are you doing here," I ask.

"Well Alex, I'm here for you, I know how hard it is to be heartbroken, betrayed, and used. Come with me and I'll help you forget it," he said, winking at the end for some reason.

"Uh- okay" I said.

I follow him to the hotel.

A/n:

It hurt to write that. It's also 3 am and I should be sleeping so-. But anyways, just to warn everyone ahead of time. There will be certain parts where people force themselves onto Alex. If you arent comfortable with that, skip those parts until Willie's POV. Those are where it should end. Also, the Katy Perry song lyric. I know. Anyways thank you for reading my awfully written stories.
Love you guys.

-R