"You're perfect"

Kind of angsty but there is a warning for panic attacks, self harming, and destructive thoughts. They're alive btw.

Alex's POV:

Me and Willie were walking around the mall until he said he had to go to the bathroom. So now I'm just waiting out side the bathrooms.

"Hey," someone said.

I look up and see a guy. He's taller and more muscular than I am.

"Hello," I said confused.

"You and Willie are together right," he asked.

I nodded.

"You don't seem like his type. He prefers taller, muscular, and handsome guys like me...not a bitch like you," he spat, walking closer to me. He bent down closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I should know right, after all the years me and him have fucked around, and then he dropped me out of no where, and to think it was because of an ugly bastard like you,"

He grabbed my throat and pushed me more into the wall. I tried to pry his hands off, but I wasn't strong enough.

"Tch, tell him Brock(?) is back, okay sugar face," he whispered.

I nodded and he let go of me. As I was gasping for breath, Willie walked out and saw me.

"Baby, what happened," he asked.

"Uh- nothing, b-but um, nevermind I f-forgot,"I whimpered.

He eyed me up and down suspiciously. He shrugged, then grabbed my hand.

*Time skip to when they get home*

We got home.

What Brock said didn't leave my head.

I started to breath faster.
'He preferred tall, muscular, handsome guys. Why was he with me then. I couldn't lift a bench.' I started scratching my arms unintentionally 'That guy could lift whatever he wanted. He doesn't even want me. He probably is dating me out of pity.' I started scratching my thighs. I started crying 'Even my parents hate me. So does my friends. Everyone does. Why do I have to be so sensitive.' I tucked my knees in my chest and covered my head. 'Brock isn't sensitive. Willie should break up with me. He hates me. I'm to fat for him. I'm not strong. I'm weak. Ex. Alex. ALEX'

"Huh"

I look up and see Willie. He had tears in his eyes. I look down and see blood on my arms, thighs and hands.

"Wha-what," I asked.

"Alex, you never had a panic attack that bad. What happened when I wasn't there," he asked.

I told him everything, from first meeting Brock to when he left. He listened to everything.

"I'm sorry I wasn't out there fast enough, but Alex, Brock is my brother, he is over protective and thought you were going to hurt me, everything he said was wrong, you're not weak, you are so strong, so beautiful and handsome, you're nice and funny, and so lovable, I love you for you Alex," he said.

I felt tears in my eyes. I had never felt this way. So alive.

"I love you too," I whispered.

He leaned in and kissed me.

"You're perfect," he smiled and kiss my forehead.

A/n

I have dealt with panic attacks before. Not as bad as the one I wrote about. Please if you do every think your thoughts are correct, they aren't. We can talk about it if you need to. I'm here for all you losers never forget that. If you ever need help with anxiety, I'll try my best. If you have any comfort  things like a stuffed animal, hoodie, etc. I'd love to hear about them. Mine is a stuffed alligator named Scotty. He's a baddie. Anyways I love you losers <33

-R