Dumb a-ass

FLUFFFFFF

Alex's POV:

Julie has been teaching me some words to say. She told me to tell Willie some of them, Willie uses them though so he knows what they mean.

"Hey Alex," Willie said.

"H-hi Willie," I whispered.

"What's wrong, are you okay, did your um you know what do that again, are you sick, you're ure face is really red," he asked.

"I'm fine dumb a-ass," I said.

He stared at me before laughing. I looked at him confused. He took notice of my face and laughed more.

"Ugh pfft Alex, you're adorable," he laughed out.

I pouted and turned around.

"Hmph,"

"Alex...alex...baby...hotdog...dork... muffin...cutie....babe....firecracker.......honeybun...bunny...kitten...lovely..hus-band...prince....babbbby," he whined

"I was trying to be intimidating a-and you laughed at me, meanie," I said.

"Aww baby, if it helps, you are super intimidating, but you're also my adorable little muffin," he told me hugging my waist.

I turned and looked down at him...

"Really," I asked.

"100% really, now let's go cuddle," he replied. Dragging me onto his lap and nuzzling against my neck.

"I love you Mooshie,"

"I love you too tweaker,"

:)

A/n

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR. PLEASE FORGIVE ME LOVES. Um, anyways....thank you guys for the support. I want to try to finish this story before I continue updating my ruke story. But I will be UPDATING alot this weekend and probably mid-week. So, look out for some new chapters. I have been very stressed aswell, not only about school, but about friends in general. I've been losing and gaining alot. I deleted snap because of it :/. But I did get discord so if you want my discord, feel free to ask and you can always message me on here if you every wanna talk :). I love you guys and thank you for so much love on my story. I never expected people to read this. So, I'm very grateful for everyone of you. Sorry this one is short. Love you losers.

-R