Discontinuing

I'm so sorry for not updating the willex thingy. I had a plan for valentine's day but just haven't felt motivated, so I might discontinue the book or pass it along to someone else. The main reason I don't update anymore is because I'm not into the show nowadays. I hope to update more in the future or just finish this book and write a new one. I've improved in my writing quite a lot and want to express it in a way that isn't determined by the shows plot. Fanfiction is so hard to come up with ideas for, not only do I feel the need to make it not go against the show's plot, but I also don't want to influence anyone's opinion on the characters. However I'll probably not be updating the book anymore due to everything. The book isn't a main concern in my life and I barely care for it anymore. So that's why I want to discontinue the book. Please forgive me for this, I hope you check out my other works .

This will be posted on the conversation tab on my account. That's where most updates about this book will be if anyone wishes for look at that.

I apologize truly and i thank you all for the support throughout this books journey. I hope you continue to read my work and support me as a writer in the future.

I love and appreciate you all.

-R