Updating Again?!?!

Hello! So after much consideration I have decided to continue working on this. I'm going to rewatch jatp like 5 times to hopefully see if I can restart my love for the show and for the characters that are in it. I started this book over a year ago and haven't gotten it to the point where I'm satisfied in finishing it. Theres more authors notes than actual oneshots and I feel as though that can be annoying for a lot of people. So I'm hopefully going to work on this for 6 months to a year, the plan is to get alot more chapters out there so I can fully finish it. I hope to have 50-100 chapters total so ideas/requests would be helpful. Also if you haven't noticed already, I un-published my Reggie x Luke book, that's because I want to finish this one before starting another.

I'm so glad people have been enjoying this book, the first few chapters aren't constructed or written well because of how immature I was when writing them. I personally reflect on how I acted and wrote things and I highly dislike it. So there is going to be alot of improvement from there. Also the amount of people who have read this book, it isn't some thing I would have expected. I thought there would be 300 reads top, and seeing how there is over 15k is exceptional. Thank you for all the support, I might delete previous authors notes however because I dont see them as necessary anymore.

Also if you do request something, please don't request anything NSFW, I am not comfortable having it mentioned nor am I comfortable with writing it. Angst and fluff is the main thing I want to focus on here. Also i want to try out writing based off AU's, so expect to see those! If you do have a request please message me or ask about it in the comments. Also- Willie and Alex's is the main relationship focus in this book, but that doesn't mean I won't include other ones in the backround. So, don't be afraid to ask for a backround ship!

Hopefully starting this back up won't take a toll on me or my mental health, seeing as school is already doing such, but if it does, I'll try to take a short break from updating and I'll try to make an announcement about it, however I still haven't figured out some of the mechanics of the app so bare with me :(.

Please remember that I am a teenager/minor, and that I do have responsibilities so this book isn't going to be my main focus. I'll update it mainly on the weekends or over break which is after next week. Have a lovely day and remeber to take care of yourselves :).

-R