Jealousy

Willie's Pov:

Caleb wanted to have another party. So, I asked Alex if he wanted to come. He said yes, as long as Caleb wouldn't put his stamp on him again. I made Caleb promise that he wouldn't. So, here we are. I'm watching my ex, Cassie (random name sorry), flirting with Alex.

"Hey, baby," I said, coming up from behind Alex, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hiiiii Willlie," he said, giggling.

"Baby, what were you drinking," I asked.

"Well, Cassie gave meeee this drink that was like a weird fruity flavor," he said.

"What the fuck Cassie, you gave him alcohol," I yelled.

"I just wanted to have some fun with your little baby here, but you spoiled the fun, come on Alex, let's go to my room," she said, grabbing his hand.

"That's it, we're leaving, right now, come on Alex," I took his arm and dragged him out of the hotel.

"But Willie, I wanted to stay," he whined.

"Baby, she was gonna use you and if you went with her you would have been doing things you wouldnt have wanted," I told him.

"What kind of stuff," he asked.

"I'll tell ya when you're older baby," I said.

He huffed and turned away from me. I sighed.

"How about we go home, eat as much ice cream as you want, and cuddle hmm," I asked.

He looked at me and nodded.

Thus we spent this night watching movies, eating icecream, and cuddling.

*bonus scene*

Luke and Reggie walked into the garage. They looked on the couch and saw Willie and Alex cuddled up against eachother.

"Dude, get the camera, we need pictures for Julie," Reggie said.

"Way ahead of ya, baby," Luke said.

A/n

Sorry this one was so short. But, I don't have any ideas so please give me some ideas. Anyways, thank you for so many reads. I love you all.

-R