We kiss, We make up (pt.2)

***TW: non-consensual acts/rape***
(Skip to Willie's POV)

Alex's POV:

As we neared the hotel I could tell something was off.

We walked in. No dancers, no lifers, just some tall, buff dudes wearing suits.

"Alex. Meet Roland, Kirk, Derrick, and Jay. They are gonna help you through this tough time. Boys, do what you must," he said.

All the men nodded and grabbed me.

"Hey, you think hes virgin," one said.

"Well, let's make that change," another decided.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"You'll see, boy," one said again.

"I dont want to, can i leave," i asked.

"NO," they all yelled.

They forced me on my knees and started unbuclking their pants. They pulled their um parts out. One grabbed my head and forced his part in my mouth.

"His ah mouth is nice and tight," the one stated.

"Let's check his ass," the one behind me said.

He pulled my pants down. This was really scaring me. I tried pulling away, but they didn't let me.

One of them put their fingers in my butt. And it really hurt. No ones ever touched there before. Heck even I haven't.

"Definitely a virgin, Hey Jay. You and me going in, while those two get sucked off," the one who hurt my butt asked.

Jay, came over and bent down. Liking my butt. That was really weird. But I was supposed to do this with Willie. Oh no- what if I dont stop this. They're gonna hate me. No, no, no- AHH.

They plunged both of their penises in me. It hurts, I want it to stop make it stop. Please. Anybody. WILLIE.

I need to do something. I bit the guy who had his member in my mouth.

I crawled away a bit.

"Baby boy~ where do you think you're going slut," one yelled.

I stood up, and ran. Three of them tackled me and did that stuff again.

"GET OF MY FUCKING BABY" I heard someone yell.

I looked up and saw Willie.

I pulled his penis out of my mouth.

"Help me. W-willie they're hurting m-me," I tried to yell, but my throat was to sore.

Luke and Reggie walked out from behind Willie. They both looked at me sadly.

The guys on me stopped what they were doing and got off.

"What are you three gonna do about it- augh ow fuck," he was cut off.

I look up and see Caleb-

"I told you to make the boy forget about his heart break, and yet you rape him. That is not what I asked. I wanted you to throw him a party not hurt him even further. Get out of my hotel right, FUCKING, NOW," he yelled.